TristanLuigi, Game, Brickcake, and Mr.LoL - another group attack

Author Topic: TristanLuigi, Game, Brickcake, and Mr.LoL - another group attack  (Read 4347 times)

I'm not sure if this is related to the other group attack I experienced (see the other drama topic for more details) but after I cleaned up the other messes from before, TristanLuigi joined and immediately started spamming print bricks which say "BUTTS" :

Unsurprisingly, it was built by TristanLuigi,

Then Game (isn't his forum name TB2?) joined and rapidly spammed red 64x cubes:

Another guy called Brickcake joined and made a 64x cube that spammed rocket explosions every 33 milliseconds (relay-loop)

After they left, Mr.LoL suddenly joined and started spamming this pathetic phrase:

I don't know what to think of this because it seems like these groups planned this out with each other or something.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 07:05:24 PM by Badspot »

will the next one feature me :-)?

YOU ARE SO STUPID OMFG

WAS THIS YOUR WHOLE BIG POOP PLAN ALL ALONG?

lmao do yourself a favor and leave

i can usually tolerate stuff like this but can you not

feature me in the next one pls

Pacnet, you are such a loving twat.

Okay, now we know you're bullstuffting.  Is this why everyone's been yapping about a "hit list"?  This is beyond dunce tier between the timing and the obvious falsehood of these threads. Shame.

Edit: dammit twits let me tost ):x

oh my freaking god pacnet you are pathetic

i can usually tolerate stuff like this but can you not

Pathetic > care

Omg those guys are cigarettes /support!1!11one!!

Anyway, assuming this is your evil plan to lower specific forumers reputation, how the forget did you think that this will actually work and not be proven fake?

oh my freaking god pacnet you are pathetic

i feel completely out of the loop here, is there a particular reason why the community is outright attacking pacnet for complaining about spam or am i missing something completely

Hey pacnet do you want to forget off forever please thanks