[VIDEO] 1800 Players Online in Blockland Trailer

Author Topic: [VIDEO] 1800 Players Online in Blockland Trailer  (Read 4735 times)

A trailer to celebrate the big amount of people who bought and played the game today due to the steam sale, enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKkTEklhvdg
I'd recommend you to watch it in HD.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 08:38:15 PM by Filipe »

Interesting music.

Very nice video overall.

I didn't hear any audio but that's because I can't use headphones right now
There were some artifacts or something in between cutting from the free build spam to something else. But I really liked how it was shot and everything. Cool! I kinda wish I could have played with everyone today but hopefully this popularity doesn't die out!

Great video, as always. If this doesn't boost our community for a good while, I don't know what will.

good video but having all the new people is a bit chaotic on servers and there are only like a couple good ones..

good video but having all the new people is a bit chaotic on servers and there are only like a couple good ones..
The solution is having better servers.
Anyone determined enough can probably fix this problem, with enough time and energy(and help, in some cases).

Great video, as always. If this doesn't boost our community for a good while, I don't know what will.
Winter sale? :]

Oh hey, that was me as the Kaje 2.0 boss lol

amazing (and very quick) use of Port's camera. you've improved a lot.

I suggest this to be on Blockland's Store page along with Blockland trailer

I suggest this to be on Blockland's Store page along with Blockland trailer
This

amazing (and very quick) use of Port's camera. you've improved a lot.
That means a lot coming from you c:

Love the servers with blockheads doing random stuff.

nice camera and whatever and it's pretty great that the game's had so many people buy it but i'm not really feeling the point of making a whole video, even as a celebratory thing. "game you, the audience, pay. on sale. lots of people bought it. look at the game, flying camera"

i guess blockland isn't too great in terms of cinematography for anything but action shots, but I'm still not seeing the point of this video. "1800 people played the game all at once" isn't a good selling point either if a trailer/promotional video was what you were going for. if that was the case you'd have been much better off just having the action shots and having the "1800 players" thing be a side point. I don't know, a lot of your videos seem to have just been made on a whim, lacking really any direction or point. xx