Author Topic: Invisibility Spray Can  (Read 7010 times)

Haha, wow, that's some uncalled for richardbaggery.
I like how you idiots always try to insult me for everything I post. The problem is - you don't realize when you're wrong.

I like how you idiots always try to insult me for everything I post. The problem is - you don't realize when you're wrong.
Who is "you idiots?" I don't really even know who you are, aside from seeing your name around here and there. Please don't be so immature as to assume everyone's out to get you.

Haha, wow, that's some uncalled for richardbaggery.
the forget lol

I don't really even know who you are, aside from seeing your name around here and there.
So you have no idea what you're talking about and already start insulting people. Great start.
Who is "you idiots?"
You're part of them it seems.

So you have no idea what you're talking about and already start insulting people. Great start.
I don't need to know who you are. I saw you being a richard, so I noted it. This doesn't require to me to have a long brooding history with you even if you think otherwise.

wow super good comeback

I don't need to know who you are. I saw you being a richard, so I noted it. This doesn't require to me to have a long brooding history with you even if you think otherwise.
wow super good comeback
For the last time, Zeblote was not being a richard. He was simply correcting me on what I did wrong. He was right. I needed to package and fully make this addon before releasing it. You're the one in the wrong here. The only problem I see here is you being the starfish, because you are correcting someone correcting me, even though what Zeblote was one hundred percent correct.

He was right, but he was being a richard. There are ways to tell someone how to fix things without being a richard.
This is apparently not the first time he has been a totally unwarranted ass, either; it seems to be normal for him.

Wow, you just read my minds! forgetin amazing...

shhh shhh shut up dude get out no one likes you

User was banned for this post
Good night sweet prince :(

So you can turn raycasting off but not back on?