Author Topic: Classic Faces and Decals Pack *UPDATED (9/16/14)  (Read 32999 times)

Could u ever release that????

Could u ever release that????
I literally just said it probably wouldn't be worth releasing in its own pack lol, but it'd be easy so maybe

UPDATE!

Fixed some things, added some things, replaced some things.

Hopefully I did not ruin anyone's hopes or dreams (If you liked the fully-transparent versions of futuron, spyrius, or unitron i'm sorry)

May I ask how you do the fade out effect on the hair?

May I ask how you do the fade out effect on the hair?
I used to just be really careful with a big eraser brush with low hardness, but now I just select the whole decal, inverse my selection (so it's selecting everything outside the decal) and turn feathering on, and then delete.  I forget how much feathering i use.  Somewhere between 5-10

Honestly, I kinda hate doing this, but it's what Badspot did so I kinda have to if I want things to look default ;P

I used to just be really careful with a big eraser brush with low hardness, but now I just select the whole decal, inverse my selection (so it's selecting everything outside the decal) and turn feathering on, and then delete.  I forget how much feathering i use.  Somewhere between 5-10

Honestly, I kinda hate doing this, but it's what Badspot did so I kinda have to if I want things to look default ;P
Thanks for the tip, feathering worked perfectly.

UPDATE!

Hey guys! Fairly large update! No new content this time but it is important.  I have relocated several packs to the Classic Casual pack to clean things up a bit and (hopefully) encourage people to use all the decals that would have otherwise been kinda a nuisance to install. (Cause no one likes to install 7 packs when you can install 2)

The following packs have been moved to Classic Casual Pack and you should delete them! (And install Classic Casual Pack of course):
Decal_TownSuit
Face_Female2
Face_FrenchMustache
Face_RedHair
Face_War

To update, download the Classic Casual Pack here:
http://mrjiruemods.weebly.com/classic-casual.html

Then, delete all of the packs listed above from your add-ons folder, and you're done!

In case you are wondering, anyone who hasn't updated will still be able to see your decals and faces, and vice versa.  I tested this with the Town Suit.  People with the old Decal_TownSuit were still able to see my decal, even though it was located in Decal_ClassicLegoCasual, and I was still able to see theirs.

I've also redrawn the bandage on the War Face because I've always been unhappy with it.  It is not drastically different, some people may not even notice.  I've just cleaned it up and redrawn it with vectors so it is up to the standards of the rest of the faces in the pack.

I am sorry if this is inconvenient for anyone, but thank you for your cooperation <3
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 01:07:25 AM by Jay the Cartoonist »

This is the best faces and decals pack ever.

I was looking for the army face, and I found it!
I love you Jay ;)

awesome job on all of these

Ever consider doing the Ice Planet torso?

Ever consider doing the Ice Planet torso?
Yeah I was gonna when I did space set but there were a lot of decals in that set and I was kinda burned out by the time i got to ice planet.

I may do it soon though, as I've been kinda in the mood to make decals.