Author Topic: Souls Thread (Demon; Dark 1, 2)  (Read 57949 times)

I have the zweihander, how much strength is required for one handing it?

apparently it's 24
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 04:29:27 PM by hodot »

I use poison arrows a lot in the archives

Does a lot of damage vs channlers

channelers and their last second teleporting... o man...

Lmao some lady is selling me Dark Souls 2 for $15

She doesnt have a clue what she could get for the 7 games shes sellings. Shes asking $35 for

CoD Ghosts
Fable 3
Fallout 3
Battlefield 4
Dark Souls 2
MLB 2K12
NBA 2K12

Lmao some lady is selling me Dark Souls 2 for $15

She doesnt have a clue what she could get for the 7 games shes sellings. Shes asking $35 for

CoD Ghosts
Fable 3
Fallout 3
Battlefield 4
Dark Souls 2
MLB 2K12
NBA 2K12

buy em all

just got Dark Souls 2. let the fun begin

buy em all
i own over half of those already

just got Dark Souls 2. let the fun begin
i own over half of those already
you could've bought them all and sell the ones you already had

you could've bought them all and sell the ones you already had
not worth it for me
just easier if i shell out the $15 and get the only one i want

augh someone buy me dark souls 2 already

Started playing Dark Souls 2 tonight. Its ok. Havent died yet but oh my gosh the messages and bloodstains are absolutely insane.

I've finally made it to the 4 kings, I have a black knight Greateaxe +2, a life hunt scythe +5, giant's halberd +4, full havels armor, i have most of the bonfires kindled to have 20 flasks. I've already cleared the catacombs, the painting world, the demon place underneath qualaags lair, anorlando, I've already gone back and cleared the asylum. All i have left to do is finish dukes archives, Not sure what more there is to do in darkroot, and kill the 4 kings, then lord gwyn.

Is there any advice for the 4 kings? I just got my ass handed to me after killing 2 of them.

i got a stone greatsword from the giant soldier dudes, i can't even wield it two handed. jesus christ.

i got a stone greatsword from the giant soldier dudes, i can't even wield it two handed. jesus christ.
Lol, most of my weapons require at least 36 strength to wield 1 handed. I used to have a dragon great axe that required 50, but i sold it cause i'd never use it.