Do you miss RTB?

Author Topic: Do you miss RTB?  (Read 20338 times)

Am I the only one that finds this confusing?  :cookie:
this as in this topic or rtb archives in general?

I honestly would love that the old addons posted on RTB are being preserved... I can see that it could be annoying to some people that so many links are being posted BUT! ..theres nothing wrong with the posting of them. Though It would be a good idea to stockpile these and keep the random posts down.

I downloaded the big .zip file of all the add-ons and have never had to use one of these sites

And another one with more than just rtb add-ons. Around 2 gb of add-ons
http://files.cciamlazy.net/archive/

at&t users (and probably other ISPs) can't access the main one
Wait what the forget is this?
This isn't legal.

Wait what the forget is this?
This isn't legal.
At some point they decided that Host22 was infested and remotely blocked access. I'm not sure if it is legal or not, but that's how they deal with reported malware infestations on a large scale. Same thing if they somehow figure out a network's been infested - they'll shut it down until the people using it can get the infections off their systems.

Holy stuff you guys. He's just trying to help people who don't know where to find old RTB add-ons. Quit hating on him, he hasn't done anything wrong here.

shut the **** up
you didn't need to bump this just to say that

shut the **** up
gee, thanks for bumping a topic more than 10 days old just to say this
who are you even saying it to anyways

where's the "download all"
Slow down there!
if that was possible, you would wait an hour for people to spawn into your server!

For the love of god why did this get bumped again?

This post was made a sticky for a reason.

Holy stuff you guys. He's just trying to help people who don't know where to find old RTB add-ons. Quit hating on him, he hasn't done anything wrong here.

badass mode activated

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 02:21:42 PM by Badspot »