Poll

what should i do to the smg...

completely remove the flip clips
27 (22.9%)
keep it the same
47 (39.8%)
offer flip clips as a mod (would replace silencer)
44 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Advanced Weapon pack [6/8/15]  (Read 91641 times)

Why not add tactical lights?
That would be awesome and rape your eyes

would have replied to this sooner, but my power went out mid-reply and now im replying through my phone.

Why not add tactical lights?
That would be awesome and rape your eyes

i considered that, but i have no idea how to make one that is remotely aesthetically pleasing...

also, on another note: i am working on a shotgun with mods that will tie in with this pack.  so don't worry, there are more weapons coming!

would have replied to this sooner, but my power went out mid-reply and now im replying through my phone.

i considered that, but i have no idea how to make one that is remotely aesthetically pleasing...

also, on another note: i am working on a shotgun with mods that will tie in with this pack.  so don't worry, there are more weapons coming!
you could always borrow code from that flashlight marble man made

THEY EXIST MATE.

No seriously, it's true.

ok but why the hell would they be useful
and if its a double barrel would you have two silencers? wot?

I don't think they make them for double barrels, too old lol

I saw that the weapons played sounds that can be heard for a distance when the gun is fired. Does it play it server-wide or over a specific range?

I saw that the weapons played sounds that can be heard for a distance when the gun is fired. Does it play it server-wide or over a specific range?

it is server wide, but has an infinite range, this can sound really great, but at times you might not want it, just type /toggledistantsounds to turn them off.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 09:49:06 AM by zombekillz »

To suppress the sound, obviously. A supressor is pretty useless for hunting, but for tactical paramilitary use?

Hell yes.
Most notably, shotguns can be used to open doors as a sort of "universal key" that goes boom when used. However, shotgun silencers are notoriously ineffective due to the wadding.

I don't think they make them for double barrels, too old lol
There are no double-barrel shotgun silencers because they only have one practical use: Hunting. And yes, these old-fashioned boomsticks are still made and sold every day.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 01:13:14 PM by Emmanuel Goldstein »

There are no double-barrel shotgun silencers because they only have one practical use: Hunting.
Now I can shoot 2 bears at once!

Can anyone explain to me why this bad-ass weapon pack is on the third page? C'mon, people. Step it up.

oh hey!, was just guna bump this myself, a new burst fire "TriShot Rifle" Expansion weapon is coming soon!

available mods will be: red dot, acog, hunting scope, lazer and forgrip.

When will there be a shotty?

im working on it guys, shotgun is going to be my next thing i do.

im working on it guys, shotgun is going to be my next thing i do.
Suh Weet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!