Poll

what should i do to the smg...

completely remove the flip clips
27 (22.9%)
keep it the same
47 (39.8%)
offer flip clips as a mod (would replace silencer)
44 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Advanced Weapon pack [6/8/15]  (Read 91657 times)

by advanced

do you mean futuristic, or new blockland weapon style thingy

new blockland style i guess?  idk they aren't "advanced" looking, if you look at the pictures, that's just the name of the pack... idk

You should make some explosives.

Tested the pack out. It's very nice for a start, but there's a few things to review/fix:

1. The guns start out with a full clip, and dropping them and picking them back up replenishes that clip back to full, so you can effectively have infinite ammunition. Try setting the ammo to 0 in the clip to force the player to reload first, or just fix it some other way.

2. The ammunition crosses over. I don't think a sniper, an SMG, and a pistol should all use the same ammunition.

3. You can't reload until the clip's empty. I could see this getting people very irritated.

4. There's nothing in the center of the red dot sights or the ACOG sights, making them look very odd. Traditionally, red dot sights have (no stuff) a red dot in the center of them, and an ACOG sight might look something like this:

5. The laser attachment mod for the weapons doesn't point in the correct direction.

When you add a shotgun, please base it off(Or hybrid them) off of these two shotties

SPAS-12(Attachments: Unfold Stock, Full Stock, Semi-auto, Slug rounds, Frag rounds)

R870 MCS(Attachments: Slug rounds, Adjustable stock, Pump grip, Frag rounds(AKA explosive rounds)

oh, holy crap i did not know about that infinite ammo thingy, thanks.
as for the sights, yea they are messed up because of the way blockheads hold the weapons or somthing the lazers are kinda bonked in first person, when your scoped in they should work, kinda, its more of a visual effect for the third person you know...

i might update the models with some better suited attachments u know...

the ammo is supposta cross over, im not sure if i like it that way or not, originally it was nice, but i might make it so that ammo crossovers can be switched on and off.
EDIT: scratch that, i am most definatly going to use independent ammo types in v1.4, that idea for different shotgun rounds is pretty sweet...

the inability to reload manually has been a problem plaguing me ever seince i updated the scripts to not have that infinite reload looping stuff in them. I eventually just had to remove it because it was causing more stress then it was worth script wise...

thanks for the input :D
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 12:52:56 AM by zombekillz »

Can you make some of these weapons 2 Handed?

These are very good weapons in my opinion. Good job Zombe!

that idea for different shotgun rounds is pretty sweet...
gimme credit! im the one who came up with the idea
but TY anyway

in my opinion the two handed thing is ugly, assuming your talking about modeled in hands, i just don't like how it stretches the blockheads arm like 4 feet... i have never understood why someone would make that.

oh and EnjoyedBen2002, actually i first heard that idea from bananastealth on my server, but ill give you both some credit anyways because i would feel bad leaving you out at this point. :P

My review of this-
1.the weapons should stay like the hammer,wrench,and printer
2.attachments dont work with other playertypes

added poll

2.attachments dont work with other playertypes

woahwoahwoah, are you requesting that? or is that a real bug with the pack, because i have not experienced this...

the mods wont attach until you have equipped the weapon at least once, that's just kind of a failsafe so people cant just stock up on mods then find the weapon and have it all moded out, maby you experienced this?

added poll

woahwoahwoah, are you requesting that? or is that a real bug with the pack, because i have not experienced this...

the mods wont attach until you have equipped the weapon at least once, that's just kind of a failsafe so people cant just stock up on mods then find the weapon and have it all moded out, maby you experienced this?
i have the gun out,i got the attachment and i press it alot and tried throwing it and picking it up to work,and yes its a bug

i have the gun out,i got the attachment and i press it alot and tried throwing it and picking it up to work,and yes its a bug

are you using a multiple slot playertype?