Advanced Weapon pack [6/8/15]

Poll

what should i do to the smg...

completely remove the flip clips
27 (22.9%)
keep it the same
47 (39.8%)
offer flip clips as a mod (would replace silencer)
44 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Advanced Weapon pack [6/8/15]  (Read 91497 times)

Because i think its sad and bored diyng, setting the loadout and diying again

Oh, and can you nerf the SMG please?

k

Edit: New features Coming soon:

+Custom Duel wielding, a small weapon can now be equipped to the players left hand, with completely custom scripts, the duel.wielding system i have almost finished now is like none other...
When a player picks up any one handed gun while holding another one handed gun the second gun will mount to your left hand, the gun can then be used until its clip has been depleted, it will then be discarded instead of reloaded.  The gun will be fired using the right mouse button, and is completely separate from the right hand gun, meaning it shoots whenever you want it to, not just when the other gun is being fired.
released :cookieMonster:

+Saving mods to the client that will be reloaded eve if a player leaves the server.

+Slower moment speed when sighting

+(hopefully) dynamic accuracy, the more you shoot the more recoil will affect your accuracy, greatly improved by using iron sights

And nerfed the smg a bit :)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 09:54:59 PM by zombekillz »

OMG, i love you, here is a piece of my :cookie:

And can you make camos? the model can be the Spray can

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:31:26 PM by Cookies and Cream »

Camos are not exactly possible...

They technically are, but would use hundreds of unnecessary datablocks, as the only way of doing so would be to duplicate all existing images and use a colorshift on each one, so not really gunna happen...

If anyone knows how else to do this ill defiantly do it (it was gunna be a feature back in v1, but I found out about how inefficient it would be and abandoned it).

<repository:ZK_Weps>
        <addon:Weapon_Advanced_pack>
                <channel:release>
                        <version:10.0.0>
                        <file:download1508.mediafire.com/bv9x5cchqnsg/xlmqjmcdaatsv4t/Weapon_Advanced_pack.zip>
                </channel>
        </addon>
        <addon:Weapon_ADV_Expantion_Shotgun>
                        <version:1.0.1>
                        <file:download1500.mediafire.com/u8h1s1jatzxg/68dp62a96h0o3tg/Weapon_ADV_Expantion_Shotgun.zip>
                </channel>
        </addon>
        <addon:Weapon_ADV_Expantion_BFR>
                        <version:1.0.1>
                        <file:download944.mediafire.com/lfbkcxgscgvg/fv5rg979dba55eq/Weapon_ADV_Expantion_BFR.zip>
                </channel>
        </addon>
</repository>

Sadly, none of those <file> links will work because Mediafire does not allow direct downloads.

Actually, I tested and got them to work, when you click the download button I right clicked it and opened it in a new tab, the URL of the tab that opened is the direct link

Although for me at least, the shotgun update will not work, idk exactly why, I'm guna hafta look into it...

Oh, nvm, I have been informed that meidiafire's direct DL links periodically change, thusly my working tests didn't mean squat...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 08:11:59 PM by zombekillz »

can you add a bipod for the sniper and a grip for the shotgun, you know something like this ?

PD: Only if you can/want
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 12:35:33 PM by Cookies and Cream »

^i think i might be able to do that^, might not happen right away tho, since I'm really focusing on scripts at the moment.

also, I released the akimbo update, so give that a try, and I'm going to release a dynamic accuracy/ variable camera shake update later tonight hopefully. the dynamic accuracy works and all, but i need to fine tune it for all the weapons, which should take a bit.

as for saving mods to the client, its not going so well, because mods are saved to the player's inventory slot where the weapon is being held, so the saving wont work unless you pick up the weapons in the same order as last time you spawned, obviously not an acceptable way of doing that.  I'm basically trying to find a way of saving and remounting the mods that doesn't involve huge amounts of "if/then"s at once.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 01:59:15 PM by zombekillz »

The models aren't bad but they suffer from issues most new gun packs have: too many small detailed parts on overall basic body shapes.

Your guns have a good simple style, one that fits with Blockland well. But the small overdetailed parts kill it. Mainly around the trigger, iron sights, (and in the shotguns case) with those bolts on the side.
I suggest you simplify those bits to compliment the rest of the gun. Cause right now they seem unbalanced.

As for the rest of the gun, I haven't actually fired them in game so my observations come from the topic pictures.

^i think i might be able to do that^, might not happen right away tho, since I'm really focusing on scripts at the moment.

also, I released the akimbo update, so give that a try, and I'm going to release a dynamic accuracy/ variable camera shake update later tonight hopefully. the dynamic accuracy works and all, but i need to fine tune it for all the weapons, which should take a bit.

as for saving mods to the client, its not going so well, because mods are saved to the player's inventory slot where the weapon is being held, so the saving wont work unless you pick up the weapons in the same order as last time you spawned, obviously not an acceptable way of doing that.  I'm basically trying to find a way of saving and remounting the mods that doesn't involve huge amounts of "if/then"s at once.
  Or it can be a Mod save event i guess

updated, added some cool stuff, still working on mod saving functionality.
V11.0.1
1). Removed a spammy debug script.

V11.0.0
1). Fully unified weapon scripts, weapon images no longer need tons of the same functions.
2). Added bot reload support, bots have infinite ammo, but still need to reload.
3). Dynamic recoil: the more you sustain fire the larger the visual recoil gets (can be pretty interesting paired with /toggleammo)
4). Dynamic accuracy: accuracy gets worse the more you sustain rapid fire.
5). added RecoilScale variable to weapon's items.
6). Revamped HUD and notifications.

i have not tested the changes with the expansion weapons yet, so conflicts could exist, please tel me if you have any issues.

a very big bump but i have a question:

can you make a centerprint on the right instead of a bottomprint? i have a bottomprint addon and it gets annoying because they both switch around.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 06:55:21 PM by Hawt »

Yea I might do that, the main pack itself should have centerprint if u got the latest version, but I am having trouble with a hosting site, so its manual download for now... I doubt ill get around to fixing it anytime soon tho, I've been busy with other things...