Poll

what should i do to the smg...

completely remove the flip clips
27 (22.9%)
keep it the same
47 (39.8%)
offer flip clips as a mod (would replace silencer)
44 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Advanced Weapon pack [6/8/15]  (Read 91537 times)

can't wait for the new update that you mentioned (if its not released yet)
Same here! Akimbo seems like it'll be great.
Akimbo sniper rifles..?

Mini-bump for update :D

where are the shotguns and stuff

where are the shotguns and stuff

Removed for the time being, their scripts are no longer compatable with the current update, ill re release them when I finish rescripting them.

Removed for the time being, their scripts are no longer compatable with the current update, ill re release them when I finish rescripting them.
Damn, was just about to respond to the poll with "shotgun should be first" :(

Please, make the SMG magazine model a little larger and nerf it more, an Assault rifle (like an m16) and make selective fire capabilites (semiauto-auto) that can be toggled, and a grenade launcher atachment the assault rifle i mentioned. Please
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 07:02:12 PM by Cookies and Cream »

Please, make the SMG magazine model a little larger and nerf it more.

ok, next update tho, no sense in having everyone re-download right away.

can you remove the duct-taped mags on the SMG? also the attachments need that "+" sign on it

can you remove the duct-taped mags on the SMG? also the attachments need that "+" sign on it

I was honestly thinking I'd just remove the plus sign on the weapons, but either way, I'd like to remove the tape and make it a mod I suppose. Thing is is I lost one of the two origional models for the smg, so id hafta do a bit of modeling to try and get the same results again.

Edit: Added a poll on the subject :)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 10:45:47 AM by zombekillz »

Found a few bugs, with the dual weapons.

If you have ammo toggled off, the second pistol still runs out of ammo anyway.
With iron sights toggled off the second pistol simply wont fire.

Oh and forgot to say thanks for hearing my bullet hole suggestion! :D

Oh and forgot to say thanks for hearing my bullet hole suggestion! :D

Hey thank you for pointing me in the right direction, its something I really never would have thought possible, and I really enjoy the results.

Found a few bugs, with the dual weapons.

If you have ammo toggled off, the second pistol still runs out of ammo anyway.
With iron sights toggled off the second pistol simply wont fire.
Ok, ill definitely be fixing those in the next update, thanks for letting me know, and I hope you don't mind if I take a minute to get around to fixing those problems, as I barely have enough time to script anything anymore... But ill get to it in good time, probably after graduation.

there has to be a way to default the FOV to what the client has already set it to
i believe it shouldn't be that hard? it'd be useful instead of constantly using the command

I cant load my guns. I cannot reload them

there has to be a way to default the FOV to what the client has already set it to
i believe it shouldn't be that hard? it'd be useful instead of constantly using the command

No there is not a way to do that, I've looked into it, also, you only need to use the command once, and your fov is saved to the hosts computer.

I cant load my guns. I cannot reload them
Console log please.