Poll

what should i do to the smg...

completely remove the flip clips
27 (22.9%)
keep it the same
47 (39.8%)
offer flip clips as a mod (would replace silencer)
44 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Advanced Weapon pack [6/8/15]  (Read 91651 times)

I cant load my guns. I cannot reload them
You got T+T enabled?
it conflicts with many reloading weapons

Where'd the BFR and stuffgunshotgun go?
Am I blind?

NVM I am blind. 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 03:31:51 PM by Taciturn »

Make weapon skins like in T+T, you can do smg1 (the current) smg2 (an MP7 or something like that), and things like that, it would be awesome

Make weapon skins like in T+T, you can do smg1 (the current) smg2 (an MP7 or something like that), and things like that, it would be awesome

Unless they completely replace the current models(which I have made possible) the datablocks that would be added from duplicating weapons like that might be a bit much.  Plus, I'd rather have other modders do that kind of work, as I'm more focused on new content.

Just a heads up, your distant shot sounds, especially at least for the SMG, are long and tend to cut out the main firing sound, causing the weapon sounds, to cut off. may wanna fix that, i can help if you need it.

Nice job with the updates. This looks amazing! You have my respect.

Could you add a way to remove modifications without a modification remover item? I'm making an apocalypse server, and I can't just make them find modification removers because that makes no sense.

Ideas:

Reloading with a full clip makes you start scrolling through modifications to remove, pressing reload again gets you out of that menu

Double crouching gets the menu open

Modifications that you don't have room for just drop all over.

thank you for the pack and the ten virusus it gave me :)

Oh man, thank you for using the bullet holes HL2 weapons pack had. At least that pack I made had some use.

Please make the ADS toggle again...

Please make the ADS toggle again...

If its because of ads loving up your jetting, I've got a solution in the next update, it involves a playertype that stays on the ground while scoping and flys when not using a weapon with ads.

Mmm k

Edit: Wait, player type? OK,then never mind the update.

Edit2: Well, it's your choice, not mine.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 10:11:50 PM by Ryan Crowlife »

I've been using I to build and stuff for the last few weeks, it works really great, especially if you make a minigame that just sets you to that playertype.

forget off firefox ugh

thank you for the pack and the ten virusus it gave me :)

can anyone tell me what's going on?