Poll

what should i do to the smg...

completely remove the flip clips
27 (22.9%)
keep it the same
47 (39.8%)
offer flip clips as a mod (would replace silencer)
44 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Advanced Weapon pack [6/8/15]  (Read 91658 times)

Definitely not a virus, a zip folder with no executables, bat files, or anything like that in it shouldn't be detected as a virus.

It seems the bug with dropping a weapon and picking it back up to replenish the ammo is still there. The bug only seems to happen when certain other weapon add-ons are enabled. I haven't been able to restart me server over and over to find all of the add-ons creating a conflict because there is apparently multiple conflicting add-ons. When I did have enough patience, I was able to find that Bushido's old 880 Rifle add-on was causing the drop-for-free-ammo-trick to happen, but after deleting that things were fine until I enabled other weapons and the bug came back. Included in those add-ons that I enabled were the melee weapon packs from T+T. It seems that Bushido's add-ons in specific are causing the issue. Any way to fix this? Although I don't care for the weapons and ammo system from T+T, I would like to be able to use the melee weapons without the Advanced Weapon pack guns having infinite ammo.

Edit: Did a little bit more troubleshooting and it looks like it just happens whenever another mod with an ammo system is enabled. Maybe it has something to do with the wall the other mods establish ammo or something.. I don't really know how it works. Even if I disable ammo in other mods the problem persists... The odd thing is the 880 rifle doesn't use an ammo system but it still breaks the advanced weapons...

Edit2: I made a mistake, the T+T Melee weapons don't actually enable the pack's ammo system like I had thought. They do work together. Still would be nice if there was a way for this and separate mods both using ammo systems to work together...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 06:25:52 PM by Flaronix »

Nice! now what we want is more weps but that update was awesome!, cool ammo system!

uh
am I supposed to have the pistol, smg and rifle only?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 01:51:25 PM by KristoB »

Can you add a way to remove attachments without having a Mod Remover? I'm making an apocalypse server, and Mod Removers make no sense. Maybe add a command like /DropAttachments

Could you add more weapons?

What will happen to the Burst rifle and the shotgun?

Anyways, can you add an Assault rifle (not like the SMG, more like and m16) and a revoler?

why so high-poly
This barely passes as high-poly. Look at some of Gravity Cats weapons, that's high-poly.
(I think it's called the "CX32", but i forgot, it's been a while since I've played this game.

Very nice. Also, thanks for not making the length of the gun as long as the diameter of Jupiter.

um
well, it comes as a ".part" file
what
help

For some reason when i left click i cant add a mod any thoughts thanks? :)