Poll

what should i do to the smg...

completely remove the flip clips
27 (22.9%)
keep it the same
47 (39.8%)
offer flip clips as a mod (would replace silencer)
44 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Advanced Weapon pack [6/8/15]  (Read 91177 times)

Updated OP with V1.5 stuff, hope you enjoy!

EDIT: wow guys, over 300 downloads on meidiafire alone, That's awesome!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 01:34:06 AM by zombekillz »

Updated OP with V1.5 stuff, hope you enjoy!

EDIT: wow guys, over 300 downloads on meidiafire alone, That's awesome!
was expecting boomstick :(

was expecting boomstick :(

yea, boomstick was going to come out as a separate addon that required this one, but the scripts for changing what ammo a gun shoots are proving to be much harder then i imagined, basically it will be a while until i attempt to tackle the boomstick again...

LATE EDIT:

i made a better SMG model, comment if you think it should be used instead of the current one...

yay for sniper tool art!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 10:00:10 PM by zombekillz »

Hello. I just have to report a bug, with your weapons pack. Now, mind you, the pack is amazing, I just love it. One problem. Sometimes, after using it, then logging off, and loading a server, it won't activate. The add-on is enabled, but it just won't load. It's not due to a too large amout of add-ons, it just simply refuses to load. I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem, but it's made using this add-on quite difficult to me. Please evaluate. Thank you.

Hello. I just have to report a bug, with your weapons pack. Now, mind you, the pack is amazing, I just love it. One problem. Sometimes, after using it, then logging off, and loading a server, it won't activate. The add-on is enabled, but it just won't load. It's not due to a too large amout of add-ons, it just simply refuses to load. I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem, but it's made using this add-on quite difficult to me. Please evaluate. Thank you.

oh my god, can i see a console log of your startup or something the next time it happens, are you running two versions at once?, dedicated?, conflicting addons?, that is really strange...

first thing i recommend doing is disabling Script_Player_Persistence (or any other addon that saves data), all i know is it saves some variables when you leave a server, weather or not this could be the problem is doubtable since nobody else seems to have this problem... :/
ALSO remember that Weapon_Gun plays a part in weather or not the addon loads, make sure its enabled and there are no addons that mess with the gun.

my theory behind that, or possibly some other conflicting addon is that when you start a server after you had the weapons enabled some error saved by Script_Player_Persistence is causing them not to load correctly, then they reactivate when the variable is cleared after you leave the game and Script_Player_Persistence (or the other conflicting mod) does its thing again...  feel free to call me handicapped but there is really no other explanation for a mod that can turn its self on or off...

untill i see some kind of log of this happening i really cant make an educated guess :P

The new smg looks way better

When I voted the AK i meant russian arms general. Just in case

no new weapon models, just sounds this time, all sounds remastered by Arekan, (applause) if nobody has any reason for me not to change the smg model (anyone?) i might just get around to finishing that and releasing it...
(right now im kinda just working on a workaround to filesize and datablocks, next update i hope to have shaved about half the size off of the pack!)

like always tell me if there are any bugs or if you have any complaints :D thanks!

Love the high poly look on these! Great job!

the snipers not even a sniper its an m14, still awesome weapons anyway

MiniBump because this is going to happen!

^^ sneak preview of the NEW smg, don't worry old smg lovers, i will remake the old smg into an expansion for ya!

i am redoing the whole attachments system in the new update, replacing the old system of attachments as separate models and using a new system where attachments are animated into a single model, this should massively cut size and make load time faster :D

MiniBump because this is going to happen!

-snopple-
^^ sneak preview of the NEW smg, don't worry old smg lovers, i will remake the old smg into an expansion for ya!

i am redoing the whole attachments system in the new update, replacing the old system of attachments as separate models and using a new system where attachments are animated into a single model, this should massively cut size and make load time faster :D
How long do you think its going to be till its released?

Clips are not magazines though(Referring to the OP.)

Clips are not magazines though(Referring to the OP.)
can people stop spouting this everywhere
like loving hell this is the 15th time I've seen someone say this
It got annoying with people trying to act like the ultminat gnu masteur!1!1!1!!1 after like the third or fourth time

it's like that thing with the definition of insanity, people kept saying it's doing the same thing over and over again expecting to get a different result(this nonsense started way before Far Cry 3 even came out, I remember it from back in like 2010), and were trying to prove it's the ultimate truth!!11!1!!1! even though it actually means 'the state of being mentally ill'.