Poll

what should i do to the smg...

completely remove the flip clips
27 (22.9%)
keep it the same
47 (39.8%)
offer flip clips as a mod (would replace silencer)
44 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Advanced Weapon pack [6/8/15]  (Read 91560 times)

Hey, you know, I'm fine with however the Assault Rifle is made. Just as long as there's an Assault Rifle. c:
Not sure it will matter if it's exactly the same as the current SMG. I think that Zombekillz is still creative enough to do something unique with the whole pack, though.

just fixed the freaking rifle silencer bug, it was SUCH a pain in the ass trying to find what was causing this.

EDIT: bugfix is done remember to download V1.8!

oh yea and as for the V1.7 update, it now stands at 492 downloads NICE! lets try for 500 on the bugfix version!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 06:57:13 PM by zombekillz »

bump for new expansion: command ADS! *see op*

bump for new expansion: command ADS! *see op*

Wtf is ADS.

Advanced Damage system?

Alien Dog Syndrome?

Aflack Duck Stuff?

another term for iron-sights that i thought everyone knew, i guess not (oops) it stands for Aiming Down Sights ill add that to the op.

EDIT: just realised we are having a screaming match with the dueling weapons pack.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 08:33:03 PM by zombekillz »

Zombiez, for a server I'm doing where I don't have a choice for whether or not I can use ClickToPickUpItems, I have a suggestion. What if Ammo could be found as items, as Ammo Crates/Boxes? When you click with the box in hand, it would supplement you with Ammo. This could also be useful for transferring Ammo between players.

Zombiez, for a server I'm doing where I don't have a choice for whether or not I can use ClickToPickUpItems, I have a suggestion. What if Ammo could be found as items, as Ammo Crates/Boxes? When you click with the box in hand, it would supplement you with Ammo. This could also be useful for transferring Ammo between players.

yea defiantly possible... not to mention easy. ill work on that next weekend most likely, since its such a small request it should get done rather quickly.  i would also benefit from having physical objects for ammo.

also, how about ammo/mod events while we are at it?

yea defiantly possible... not to mention easy. ill work on that next weekend most likely, since its such a small request it should get done rather quickly.  i would also benefit from having physical objects for ammo.

also, how about ammo/mod events while we are at it?
Ohmygodyes
Also, what about Randomized starting ammo for Guns? That would be nice as a toggle. And it would be easy as Pie.

what about Randomized starting ammo for Guns?

yea ill see what I can do without needing to update the main pack.
btw, I need someone who can make simple GUIs for all these preferences and chat commands...

Have you released that GTA map that we saw on the Blockland Steam Community HUB? I would love to play it and you maybe could loan it out to the person hosting the GTA server.

Have you released that GTA map that we saw on the Blockland Steam Community HUB? I would love to play it and you maybe could loan it out to the person hosting the GTA server.

you should have pmd me this... But as long as ur here, no, I haven't released anything yet, its not really a work in progress because there's no end result im looking for, I'm probably gonna build until I hit the brick limit... But lets not derail this topic, pm me if u want to know anything about the build.

The starting ammo randomization would be good for apoc rps. Not every gun you find should be fully loaded yknow.

Very true, ill look into this... Seems to me like that functionality is part of space guy's ammoguns script, meaning I'd need to build off of that to get the desired effects...

Oh yea, ill be updating this soonish, I just need to work out a few bugs with the new GUI and add some more malleability to the main pack so I don't need to update it whenever I want to change a small part of it.  I have also gone about de-activating the ammoguns support script, this could affect alot of weapons that use ammo, but the changes I made just add features that should have already been made, and wont break anything that uses the old script.