Datablock Checker

Author Topic: Datablock Checker  (Read 4920 times)

You do not need to be on your server for this, this is completely client sided, and can be done on any server. These are your datablocks, it isn't fully accurate, but it can help with how many datablocks it thinks there are in each file. If any of you have any suggestions or something I should add/fix, please put some type of code down (or the idea).

872 are possibly default datablocks. (As said in GUI)
Yes, the GUI is ugly, but if you think you can do better, then make the GUI for this.
I have checked datablock counts on several add-ons, and they are not close to being the amount it actually is, this is just a guess of how much there is.

This has custom keybinds, but only works if you are in a server, unfortunately.

Download Client_DatablockCheck.zip directly into Documents\Blockland\Add-ons directory.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 08:51:15 PM by Advanced Bot »

« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 07:41:17 PM by MrLoL² »

Never thought this would be made...Great job!

I'm just really surprised its made! I'm sure you will find ways to improve it with time!

I think the bar on the right is a really nice touch, good job :)

What if datablocks are made in a function that is used multiple times?

It registers addons I don't have a using 0 datablocks.
Is that normal?

It registers addons I don't have a using 0 datablocks.
Is that normal?
The counting is pretty off, I'm not sure how. It also finds all the folders in your add-ons that have a server.cs in it as a start, then finds the rest.

Yeah, even on my server most of my addons come up with 0 datablocks.
I know that can't be, most of them are gamemodes and weapon packs.

Yea, I am trying to figure out how it is not detecting it.

Oh wow sweet!
i legitimately said this outload when i saw the topic

Instead of looking for the word datablock somewhere in the line, check if it's at the beginning and check if it has a valid datablock type after it, then it will filter out object creation. You could also read config/server/colorSet.txt to see how many datablocks you'll get from the colorset.

Instead of looking for the word datablock somewhere in the line, check if it's at the beginning and check if it has a valid datablock type after it, then it will filter out object creation. You could also read config/server/colorSet.txt to see how many datablocks you'll get from the colorset.
I don't know how that can be exactly checked since it only checks client sided. Colorset, will do. Same for music, it will see what music is enabled/disabled like how it knows for add-ons.

%word=getSubStr(%line,0,8);
if(%word$="datablock")

Maybe?