Author Topic: Datablock Checker  (Read 4917 times)

%word=getSubStr(%line,0,8);
if(%word$="datablock")

Maybe?
I think it would be the same as
if(strlwr(firstWord(%line)) $= "datablock")
(I'm not sure if these are case sensitive, so I used strlwr to make it all lowercase)

If I figure out I'll post some kind of code.

getSubStr isn't case sensitive. firstWord shouldn't be either.

I will make some kind of website using 000webhost (since I have a .tk domain and I can't find any other website editors like 000webhost that can use .tk websites) for some add-ons that have correct amounts of datablocks. It will store them into a pref folder so therefore if you are offline it will load again with the correct amount of datablocks that were from the website.

At&T blocks 000webhost. Also it doesn't support .txt, so you'll have to plan accordingly.

Using the current terrible method, this will think that Bot_Hole has 15 more datablocks than it actually does.

EDIT: That's weird. It says it has 0 datablocks.

Why is it Z - A? It should be A - Z.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 12:47:52 PM by jes00 »

I will make some kind of website using 000webhost (since I have a .tk domain and I can't find any other website editors like 000webhost that can use .tk websites) for some add-ons that have correct amounts of datablocks. It will store them into a pref folder so therefore if you are offline it will load again with the correct amount of datablocks that were from the website.
be aware that you're excluding users with AT&T or other similar ISPs that block web hosts for no good reason if you use 000webhost

be aware that you're excluding users with AT&T or other similar ISPs that block web hosts for no good reason if you use 000webhost
What other site will use .tk domains free?

What other site will use .tk domains free?
stop using a .tk domain

stop using a .tk domain
I'm not buying an actual domain until I have enough money. I don't have anything right now.

I'm not buying an actual domain until I have enough money. I don't have anything right now.
It's $10 a year.

It's $10 a year.
Where?

Also what website editor (related to 000webhost) would be useful? (That is free, obviously)