-Miniature USA!- [Cities and Towns In Progress]

Poll

a

a
27 (45.8%)
a
32 (54.2%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: -Miniature USA!- [Cities and Towns In Progress]  (Read 46058 times)

amazing. ive always wated to do this with the world... only life size. not like the bedroom life size.

Planning to use this for anything when you finish?
Because it'd be really cool if you released it to the public when you finish it, as it would really ramp up the quality of a lot of servers if you did.

Planning to use this for anything when you finish?
Because it'd be really cool if you released it to the public when you finish it, as it would really ramp up the quality of a lot of servers if you did.

Yes and no. I'm planning to have a save of the map itself (no buildings, highways, cities, landmarks, etc.) for a Mini Empires RP. However, the finished product will be a miniature replica of the United States. I have also thought about using the finished product for a President-Governor-Mayor RP or something along the lines of that.

a President-Governor-Mayor RP or something along the lines of that.

like a political simulator...thing? that would be neat if done right

like a political simulator...thing? that would be neat if done right
Yea.

This would be amazing if the project was expanded and the entire world was created

This would be amazing if the project was expanded and the entire world was created
That's basically impossible due to the large size of the scale I'm using. The brickcount would reach 256k really quickly :D

Use that brick text mod for city names.

someone needs to make a 1:1 size version of america

America =/= Just USA
Anyway this is cool

Will you make any more countries when you are done with this?

North Dakota, Minnesota, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey's terrains are now complete. See OP for pictures.

Will you make any more countries when you are done with this?

Because the map I used for the outlines shows the United States only, unfortunately not. However, that doesn't mean I won't begin a seperate project for a different country :)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 07:45:25 PM by Heitmeyer² »

Use that brick text mod for city names.

I was actually already thinking about that :D

dont forget the connecticut river!  :panda: