Qew - Rages over Zapk "sending a shark to kill him"

Author Topic: Qew - Rages over Zapk "sending a shark to kill him"  (Read 13718 times)

Time to join Badspot's Speedkarting, hopefully no cigarettes will be present!

You must be thinking "is this kid handicapped or what?"
It all goes downhill from here.

Yes, because Zapk is clearly capable modifying the shark as non-admin.

Get this, his family members are capable of assult and banning.

Now, I start to investigate.

And finally, he rage leaves.

What did we witness today? i don't loving know
Here's his BL_ID

/discuss
oh btw this is gold:

he was clearly joking but it may have been a stuffty joke but we will never know without the rest of the conversation

beware, zapk has magic powers

he was clearly joking but it may have been a stuffty joke but we will never know without the rest of the conversation
The rest of the conversation is just him calling zapk a mondayjewcigarette and stuffting on zapk for no reason, basically this. I don't want to post the rest of it because it's another 100 screenshots worth of stuff.

The rest of the conversation is just him calling zapk a mondayjewcigarette and stuffting on zapk for no reason, basically this. I don't want to post the rest of it because it's another 100 screenshots worth of stuff.
post it anyway

NO!!111oneeleven
ZAPK IS PR0 HACKER HE CAN h@x0R BLOCKLANEDN!!1
/support

post it anyway
I can't I'm on mobile, and my grandfather is using the computer. I'll post the uncropped rest of the conversation later.

There will be speedkart trolls for as long as Blockland is around

NO!!111oneeleven
ZAPK IS PR0 HACKER HE CAN h@x0R BLOCKLANEDN!!1
/support

I was there for that and it was loving hilarious. The dude just starts freaking the forget out when he joined like a total handicap. Qew just seems to be loving crazy.

This guy seems insane, but this topic though
Qew - Rages over Zapk "sending a shark to kill him"
It's pure gold

Even if it was a joke, it's intolerable. He was basically spamming the chat with tribal & homophobic insults his entire stay.

Zapk - You dealt with that awesome. Just was like what.

I can confirm Qew was being a handicap.
I was there and making jew jokes at the time.