Author Topic: Rescue The Princess (UPDATED) (old topic too old)  (Read 85852 times)

For whatever reason, it's not showing up in my gamemodes menu.

For whatever reason, it's not showing up in my gamemodes menu.
Weird.
It should work if you just put it in the addon folder like any other addon. Looking over it I can't see anything wrong.

Did you download both the main gamemode and the map?

I got the maps in the saves folder and the gamemode is in my addons folder. Tell me if I am wrong so I can bang my head on a wall, do you put the maps in the saves folder?

I got the maps in the saves folder and the gamemode is in my addons folder. Tell me if I am wrong so I can bang my head on a wall, do you put the maps in the saves folder?
Nope, maps go in the addons folder.

Oh, god. I just read where it said "put in add-ons folder like speedkart tracks." I'm an idiot. Thanks. XD

Edit: Okay. Both the gamemode and saves are in the add-ons folder, but it's still not showing up in the gametypes menu.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 02:07:45 PM by Cpt_Isaac_Scott »

I can't find anything wrong in the gamemode, so I can't think why it isn't showing up.
Are you sure you are scrolling down the list?

Yeah, I'm sure. Oh, well. Might be conflicting files, maybe.

Edit: It's a fault on my end. For whatever reason, custom gamemodes except Slayer are not showing up on the gamemode menu.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 03:29:05 PM by Cpt_Isaac_Scott »

This is great. Adding to GoG  :cookieMonster:

Cool!
I would suggest not using the Orange map. As much as it's good for demonstration, it's not great for gameplay.

it's funny how this subforum rarely gets bumped

it's funny how this subforum rarely gets bumped
It's more depressing than funny.
Kobble is pretty much the only dude releasing gamemodes at the moment, too.

It's more depressing than funny.
Kobble is pretty much the only dude releasing gamemodes at the moment, too.
I used to make tons of them but then I realized that not many people check this board anyways
I'll probably start again soon anyways.