Nickpb - Admin abuse

Author Topic: Nickpb - Admin abuse  (Read 9772 times)

Nickpb, an admin at Tezuni's City RPG server, has been abusing his power.  This is once again a power abuse issue with one of Tezuni's administrators, it is quite common. 

This started with Nick using a powerful gun to kill other players.  Now this is obviously allowed in a City RPG, however, what he had done afterwards was not.  Upon being killed by another player, Nick dropped a large sum of money.  I decided to head pick up the dropped money, and deposit it in the bank.
However, when I picked up the money, Nick orb'ed over to my location and force killed me with an admin command. 

As you can see, there is no "killing message" displayed, simply a force kill.  It would have been completely fair to come over and kill me with a gun, but force killing me with a command is ridiculous. His excuse for this was to say that he was "testing the script"

Once again, this is completely possible.  But killing countless other players with a spawned gun and stealing their money, is not "testing the script".  Another user posted a youtube video with their "reaction" to nick, who immediately banned them, as seen here.

There was no provided reason for the ban, and the user "Dr.Dogling" had not done anything to provoke the admin beforehand, except for the video.  A simple kick, or five minute ban would have been fine.  But basically banning someone permanently is ridiculous and unacceptable.  He then told other users to "shut the forget up" when asking about the ban, and saying that they were next.

Many other users had been discussing his history of abuse on Tezuni's other servers, and were frustrated with his tendencies.  I understand that dramas created about Tezuni's servers are never successful, and that he continues to admin abusive players, but this acts as a warning for others.  Try to avoid Nick, as he has an abusive way of admin-ing, and will kill, and ban users for ridiculous reasons.

/discuss

Being an administrator does not put you above the rules

this is not the case on Tezuni's servers,

I played this for a little bit last night.

All the admins seemed to do was murder people and pardon themselves when they're jailed.

Tezuni's server is full of stuck up idiots.

Even Tezuni himself, came onto Aoki's server, as soon as he spawns, he says
"da forget is this shiit" or something like that.

After checking out his server, i can tell you how hypocritical his statement was.
Full of modter and default road laziness. Atleast aoki took the time to make terrain, built roads, and had nice buildings.

Tezuni is like the mind of a 5 year old using the body of a monkey.

All the admins seemed to do was murder people and pardon themselves when they're jailed.

corrupt government simulator

If Nick wasn't in the mood or mindset to deal with the people in the server and properly handle and moderate them, then he shouldn't of been playing. He's not doing anyone a favor by being mod, it's a volunteer position.

reminds me when he was on glass' server with a "im better than everyone attitude"

there was like 10 minutes of stuff like this but i couldnt find those screenshots :(

reminds me when he was on glass' server with a "im better than everyone attitude"

there was like 10 minutes of stuff like this but i couldnt find those screenshots :(

Oh wow, you'd think he would be the Pope.

i'm pretty sure this guy is also one of tezuni's/furdles butt buddies on the post irl pictures thread

His server is known for stupid administration.
If I had a dollar for every time I saw his server in this section of the forums.

I took 10k from nickpb and jailed him. All of the screenshots are real /support

Hopefully my lot survived his wrath

All the admins super admins seemed to do was murder people and pardon themselves when they're jailed.

Hopefully my lot survived his wrath

He quit around 3 minutes after the "I'm not in the mood..." comment, so your lot is fine...probably, oh and he didn't delete anything he was just messing with commands. 

i'm pretty sure this guy is also one of tezuni's/furdles butt buddies on the post irl pictures thread
but i'm not buddies with furdle

im still perma'd on tezunis servers because i asked emo freak "do you still want richard pics of my bro" (i got banned for posting that on the forums before)