Nickpb - Admin abuse

Author Topic: Nickpb - Admin abuse  (Read 9773 times)

lmao this nickpb guy is so egotistical its hilarious

"if u dont like how i play, u dont play with me"

"i was being abusive but don't worry guys you just haven't seen my good side yet.......also i dont care lel XD"

Wait why did we revive this thread

If it makes you feel better Dannu you were my last ban as super on tezs lol

celebration

Not very

lmao this nickpb guy is so egotistical its hilarious

"if u dont like how i play, u dont play with me"
"i was being abusive but don't worry guys you just haven't seen my good side yet.......also i dont care lel XD"
these basically.

just in case: no, admin abuse is not a good thing.  no, "because i can" doesn't mean you should.  no, you're not "bad and cool", you're an idiot.  stop trying to excuse it and learn to properly accept criticism from others.

Nickpb is so jealous. Dont ask him anything or he might de-admin you again.

Well hes Like Me,he get angry Easy,Pls Dont Hate him,Help him like Giving him a cookie  :cookie:

Well hes Like Me,he get angry Easy,Pls Dont Hate him,Help him like Giving him a cookie  :cookie:
Getting angry easy doesn't give you invincibility. Kind of like me, I get angry easy, but I'm not invulnerable.

Tezuni pops up in the drama section again, no surprises there. In all honesty, if he can't controll his admins or abide by his own rules, he should stop hosting servers altogether, as he's clearly shown us that he is unfit to host a server, let alone two of them.

As for Nickpb, he's just another one of tezuni's badmins, what did you expect? Either way, he dosen't deserve the privilege of being an admin on any server. He only gets away with being a badmin because tezuni is a bad host.