Player models - Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr.Krabs(new version)

Author Topic: Player models - Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr.Krabs(new version)  (Read 31833 times)

Can you feel it now Mr. Krabs?

Lol. New version of Rendermen people?

Cmon! That face looks so cute! (It actually would make you stuff your pants if he was a replacement of renderman..)
Making this.

OH YEAH MR KRABS
DREAM COME TRUE

By the way, the only issue I see with these add-ons is that the sounds are too quiet.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 09:57:20 PM by OzmarBlock »

You have got to make FNAF bots. You made these ones flawlessly. Plus, you make their eyes glow perfectly in the dark, so why not Freddy's gang?

Needs more Robo-everything.

Sponge-Tron
Pat-tron
Robo-krabs
Squid-tron

DREAM COME TRUE

By the way, the only issue I see with these add-ons is that the sounds are too quiet.
Fixed
You have got to make FNAF bots. You made these ones flawlessly. Plus, you make their eyes glow perfectly in the dark, so why not Freddy's gang?
What's FNAF bots?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 06:23:05 AM by BlockAlpha »

FixedWhat's FNAF bots?
I think something like fifth night at freddy's

Needs more Robo-everything.

Sponge-Tron
Pat-tron
Robo-krabs
Squid-tron

These playertypes are so high-quality and accurate!

And I think the next player model should perhaps be one of those regular fish guys. In this case, when he dies, he says, "My leg!"
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 05:27:46 PM by OzmarBlock »

time take screenshots with blood all over his face and dead bodies around it to ruin your childhoods :^)

I think the new writers over at Nickelodeon have already done it for you - It's called: The Splinter.

OH YEAH MR. KRABS!

Oh, and I think Plankton might be next... or maybe Sandy
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 08:36:05 PM by OzmarBlock »