A Blockland Survey

Author Topic: A Blockland Survey  (Read 1775 times)

It's just a survey I made for Blockland. Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HVFAoqdhtuOOGIcJ2jhPZC_Oy-ZP_V9bofmORtvQsd8/viewform

ATTENTION: Now updated to prevent mass spam responses!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 08:13:49 AM by Honey Cocaine »

This is sketchy as forget

And what does 'Co-Owner and Administration of Blockland Pitstop' mean in your signature anyways?

This is sketchy as forget

And what does 'Co-Owner and Administration of Blockland Pitstop' mean in your signature anyways?
It's something for a website in development. You can see in the General Discussion. Click the topic called "Blockland Pitstop" in it if you want to see.

just put in your blockland key and enter your credit card information and social security number to verify your age

just put in your blockland key and enter your credit card information and social security number to verify your age
Haha wow.

lol it has the exact same background as those phising scams

This was made with Google Docs.
how does that have to do with anything

lol it has the exact same background as those phising scams
Hm. Well I assure you guys this was made with Google Docs.

This was made with Google Docs.
and?
there are google docs forms that ask you to put in your username and password for something. BUT THEY CAN'T BE FISHING BECAUSE GOOGLE DOCS

how does that have to do with anything
I'm just trying to say it's not phising.

Please attach your address and a list of fears for validation.

and?
there are google docs forms that ask you to put in your username and password for something. BUT THEY CAN'T BE FISHING BECAUSE GOOGLE DOCS
Okay, I may be a little brain dead right now, but I don't ask for personal info.

So many people spamming the survey *_*