CBMHosting server contest!

Poll

Which servers do you think should win? (View topic for server info)

|Orange|'s Kill the King
15 (27.3%)
Crispy_'s Zombie Race
7 (12.7%)
Ducky duck's Rapids Challenge
8 (14.5%)
miniiron45's Company Fort Wars
11 (20%)
p0th3ad's Server
3 (5.5%)
-Dogling-'s Custom Left 4 Block
4 (7.3%)
PurpleSir's Freebuild
0 (0%)
Prokiller10's Block Cube
3 (5.5%)
Mr Queeba's Servers
3 (5.5%)
Outpact's Hookrope Knife DM
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: CBMHosting server contest!  (Read 8032 times)

its going to be the hunger games all over again.

Hosting Wares you mean?

Hosting Wares you mean?
why would we host pottery?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 05:27:06 PM by GhostStar »

4 Days left to post your stuff guys, keep them coming.

A ramp launch game where you crouch-jet to the very end where there are ramps to launch you into the sky, but when you reach the ramps, it kills you. If you have death ragdoll enabled, you can then soar really far and high into the sky with your ragdoll. Try to compete against others to get the farthest! This is just a concept, could be improved/re-imagined. Credit to Blake1 for tunnel idea.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 12:09:00 PM by Spikey »

p0th3ads panties

theres nothing too terribly special about it, i just miss having most if not all the drug users in one server. we could build some stuff, or i also have some stuff to explore that i could load

really the main view of the server is the people. thats the fun part 

Custom Left 4 Block:

How is it custom?

Well unlike other ones, 8 players(if there's enough players on the server) will be chosen to be survivors, the rest infected. Each will be either Bill,Francis,Zoe,Louis,Ellis,Rochelle,Nick or Coach, they will also look like them, and I will use my decals for them, and I will post a DL link later. They will spawn in a saferoom with weapons also from Left 4 Block weapons. This will use ZAPT gamemode, but I well use events to change it, and heres how!

The "custom" thing

The players will start off in the saferoom, as I said earlier. There will be rotating maps, maybe 5 or 6. In each map there will be something different the survivors have to do to win, such as get onto a helicopter, Put gas into a boat, signal for rescue and enter rescue, or just get to a saferoom. The players will be randomized, some people will be infected, and others will be survivors, there will also be AI infected, not just players. The humans get 1 life, the Infected get infinite.

Mods needed:

Survivor Decals
L4D2 Decals
Rykatus Left 4 Block weapons
ZAPT
And a custom mod, which I will handle, and send to you.

Extra info:

I am working on a trailer, and need some help for acting, if you want to help, just post in the topic I am going to make!Before you say "you host it!", I cannot host servers that allow people to connect, so this is why I am entering this!

I hope you consider this, and maybe add it if it wins!
Thanks!

A ramp launch game where you crouch-jet to the very end where there are ramps to launch you into the sky, but when you reach the ramps, it kills you. If you have death ragdoll enabled, you can then soar really far and high into the sky with your ragdoll. Try to compete against others to get the farthest! This is just a concept, could be improved/re-imagined.
what the hell
do you really think it's okay to steal someone elses idea when i clearly stated i was going to make that into a server

oh wait i already made it into a server
get your own idea
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 10:55:45 AM by Blake1 »

what the hell
do you really think it's okay to steal someone elses idea when i clearly stated i was going to make that into a server

oh wait i already made it into a server
get your own idea
I had the idea to play around with ragdoll physics, and you made the tunnel. Sorry that I didn't credit you for the tunnel idea. Have fun with 3 players.

Sorry, what was that, 3 players?

I was at 10 just a while ago. Everyone loved it.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 12:12:18 PM by Blake1 »

-snip-
Woops my mistake, TEN PLAYERS. That server's so full now you may need a dedicated server provider!

Woops my mistake, TEN PLAYERS. That server's so full now you may need a dedicated server provider!
being a richard is not going to help you get a server, you've pretty much lost your chance by now.

being a richard is not going to help you get a server, you've pretty much lost your chance by now.
You don't understand. We were on Brickitect's housebuild and I came up with an idea where you could use the ragdoll to get as far as possible, and try to stay in the lead. Blake then took this idea and made it into a launch ramp. Keep in mind I was the first to post this idea, then he was the first to host it. Blake then turns into a richard and basically says "forget off get your own idea."

You don't understand. We were on Brickitect's housebuild and I came up with an idea where you could use the ragdoll to get as far as possible, and try to stay in the lead. Blake then took this idea and made it into a launch ramp. Keep in mind I was the first to post this idea, then he was the first to host it. Blake then turns into a richard and basically says "forget off get your own idea."
I started making my idea the very same day we were messing around on Brickitect's, sorry you're slow.

I started making my idea the very same day we were messing around on Brickitect's, sorry you're slow.
That's my loving point. You and I were on Brickitect's and shortly expanded on my idea. Do you not have any memory?

That's my loving point. You and I were on Brickitect's and shortly expanded on my idea. Do you not have any memory?
Yeah, at least I wasn't the one who stole someone else's idea and tried to take credit for it. And don't give me that "well it was my idea to play around with physics" bullstuff, cause I'm the one who made the tunnels and ramps.