Poll

Rename Pancor Jackhammer to?

Pinkor Swaghammer
10 (58.8%)
Pinkor cigarettehammer
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: The Warfare Pack! Release in the Add-ons section!  (Read 12316 times)

The Warfare Pack!

NEWS:

-Lawlawlawl and a bottle of win
-A BF3 pack might be remade later.
-The Warfare Pack is released.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some time now, I've been wanting to make something similar to GCats stuff. Inspired by all the Goverment VS Rebels servers he hosted throughout the time when his "realistic weapons" where active as a project.

I recently posted my very first addon, in the Add-ons section, the M14 Juggernaut. Since many of you liked what I made and so forth, I kept going, starting to make a few more! Down below is a list, of what is done, and what is planned for this pack.

And again, I got permission from Zloff to borrow his code from BKT - ATAC. So most of the credit goes to Zloff, ofc.

Credits:
-Zloff, scripts and helping me out understanding some of the code.
-bangbang, for making models and editing scripts.
-Ctrooper for adding sounds and editing scripts.
-Gravity Cat, for inspirational quote (If you want something done, do it yourself.), and bullet model.

Legend:
Green = Done
Yellow = Started
Red = Not started
Blue = Not sure/Need suggestion

AR:
  • ARX-160

• MTAR x95

• XM8 (standard scope)

• G36C

• L85A2 (SUSAT)

SMG:
  • MP9

• P90 (standard scope)

• PP-19 Bizon

SNIPER:
  • NemCIA .50

• GOL

• Gewehr 43

• M14

LMG:
  • QBB-95

• PKP Pecheneg

SHOTGUN:
  • Swaghammer

• SPAS-12

• AA-12

PISTOL:
  • Glock 17

• Magnum .44

• FN-57

MAYBE:
    AK 5C
    Gilboa Snake
    Modern Thompson
    Modern Mp-44g
    Golden Eye: Golden gun
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 07:23:56 AM by bangbang »

Do a regular double barrel shotgun.

I like the models.

Why thanks. But I might have to redo the KRISS V, and maybe replace the PP-2000 with something else, since it doesn't really look like a SMG to me...

Do a regular double barrel shotgun.

Oh okey.

Good, more weapons,  not ANOTHER loving VEHICLE TOPIC

Good, more weapons,  not ANOTHER loving VEHICLE TOPIC

Could you please, not post things like that?

nah man keep the PP2000 its a hell of a PDW in reality, slow firing but high damaging with low recoil, its like the pig of SMGs, and the super kriss would look lovey with a fore grip on it.

keep up this good work, im glad to see you back in business!

nah man keep the PP2000 its a hell of a PDW in reality, slow firing but high damaging with low recoil, its like the pig of SMGs, and the super kriss would look lovey with a fore grip on it.

keep up this good work, im glad to see you back in business!

Sorry to say, that I will remove them both.

Thank you!

Could you please, not post things like that?
I have nothing against vehicles,  but there's just so many different people making them

Why thanks. But I might have to redo the KRISS V, and maybe replace the PP-2000 with something else, since it doesn't really look like a SMG to me...

Oh okey.
WHY REPLACE THE PP2000? JUST MAKE IT A MACHINE PISTOL

WHY REPLACE THE PP2000? JUST MAKE IT A MACHINE PISTOL
Why the caps? You can say the same thing without them, ya know. And don't give me that "IT HELPS SHOW MEANING AND BEING LOUD AND STUFF" cuz there's no reason to yell in this case.

Instead of replacing the Kriss V add a grip, that'll make it look more like a sub machine gun.

Instead of replacing the Kriss V add a grip, that'll make it look more like a sub machine gun.

Yes, I will do that. Ctrooper wanted that aswell, so going to fix that, and the PP-2000 is not going to be not be removed.

some requests

SCAR H assault rifle
AK 74M assault rifle
QBZ 95 assault rifle

AK 5C carbine
ACR Assault rifle

U 500 MK5 LMG
your welcome :)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 12:44:14 PM by Esphere »

SCAR H assault rifle
AK 74M assault rifle

^No

QBZ 95 assault rifle, I might add this later!

AK 5C carbine, maybe...
ACR Assault rifle
^No

U 500 MK5 LMG, HOLY stuff YES
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 01:42:17 PM by bangbang »