The Warfare Pack! Release in the Add-ons section!

Poll

Rename Pancor Jackhammer to?

Pinkor Swaghammer
10 (58.8%)
Pinkor cigarettehammer
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: The Warfare Pack! Release in the Add-ons section!  (Read 12222 times)

yay it's carl

Why no release Zluuf? :<
forgot to respond to this

I model to relieve anxiety, have fun, and exercise my creativity and cognition #nerdstuff

You need to add some depth to these weapons. They are so flat on the sides.

yay it's carl
forgot to respond to this

I model to relieve anxiety, have fun, and exercise my creativity and cognition #nerdstuff

Ah, I see what you mean.

You need to add some depth to these weapons. They are so flat on the sides.

Still working on my style. Future stuff that I make, will have more "depth" and stuff to it.

EDIT:
Ctrooper and I, after finishing up this pack, we will remake the BF3 pack I once made. But with better models ofc (I'll try).

Why? Because it is fun to do, and I never released or did anything special with the BF3 pack I was making before really.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:13:40 PM by bangbang »

For some time now, I've been wanting to make something similar to GCats stuff. Inspired by all the Goverment VS Rebels servers he hosted throughout the time when his "realistic weapons" where active as a project.
And again, I got permission from Zloff to borrow his code from BKT - ATAC. So most of the credit goes to Zloff, ofc.
I think I'm in love If you are looking for someone to beta test I can probably help you out. =P

Gravity Cat's realistic weapon pack is my favorite pack ever made in Blockland, and I use BKT - ATAC for my server because it's the best released pack.

I think I'm in love If you are looking for someone to beta test I can probably help you out. =P

Gravity Cat's realistic weapon pack is my favorite pack ever made in Blockland, and I use BKT - ATAC for my server because it's the best released pack.

Nah, for this one it's not needed. Cause today, I will fix a little stuff that is left, and hopefully release it later today.

Yeah, but we changed from BKT to NEkrams stuff instead (Sorry Schlåff). We are still keeping it as realistic as much as we can really though.

Nah, for this one it's not needed. Cause today, I will fix a little stuff that is left, and hopefully release it later today.

Yeah, but we changed from BKT to NEkrams stuff instead (Sorry Schlåff). We are still keeping it as realistic as much as we can really though.
If you are keeping it as realistic as you can, does the ammo reload in full clips instead of bullets? By this I mean that when you reload, you can lose the ammo on the old clip if you don't use it.

If you are keeping it as realistic as you can, does the ammo reload in full clips instead of bullets? By this I mean that when you reload, you can lose the ammo on the old clip if you don't use it.

Not, I did not like the way some ammo systems worked, so we used NEkrams way of using ammo.

NOTE:
THE PACK HAS BEEN RELEASED IN THE ADD-ONS SECTION
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 08:15:51 AM by bangbang »

Not, I did not like the way some ammo systems worked, so we used NEkrams way of using ammo.
Ok. My only issues with nEkram's are that it's very unrealistic imo, with bullets that hit instantly, 100% accurate pistols, 2 hit kill magnum and 15 hit kill ACR, forced first person, changing playertype, and unrealistic playertypes.

Ok. My only issues with nEkram's are that it's very unrealistic imo, with bullets that hit instantly, 100% accurate pistols, 2 hit kill magnum and 15 hit kill ACR, forced first person, changing playertype, and unrealistic playertypes.

The fact that the guns in his pack force you into a playertype and such is just so glitchy and weird.

I don't think guns in this game can be done really well without aiming down the sights, considering balancing of the gun will include making the guns fire everywhere but where you are shooting if you just make a weaponset without aiming.

Oh I see, haven't really gotten into trying the pack out.

The fact that the guns in his pack force you into a playertype and such is just so glitchy and weird.

I don't think guns in this game can be done really well without aiming down the sights, considering balancing of the gun will include making the guns fire everywhere but where you are shooting if you just make a weaponset without aiming.

What? But, why?

I love ADS so, yeah.

don't worry I didn't imitate his scripting, I template it, theres no raycasting the playertypes where stuffe and removed there 100% better!

don't worry I didn't imitate his scripting, I template it, theres no raycasting the playertypes where stuffe and removed there 100% better!

^This guy, right here. Did some amazing work.