Brick Vehicle Spawn: New Development - (HeliPad Spawn-Processing)

Author Topic: Brick Vehicle Spawn: New Development - (HeliPad Spawn-Processing)  (Read 3837 times)

I have a few idea make new the brick for vehicle spawn. This allow you can spawn of your vehicle on the new brick.

These are brick start race line for speedkart.

Soon coming new the model will look like this

New Development (SpeedKart Spawn Brick)

Plan future make:
HeliPad - postpose, not long.
Parking - Postpose (sorry)
Printable

If you have any idea and suggest, please comment here, I will make more the model!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 11:31:48 AM by Furling² »

can you make a vehicle spawn bricks that look like this has 2 type of parking lots It useful for town

width = 12 stud
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 07:01:07 PM by master king deaddude »

can you make a vehicle spawn bricks that look like this has 2 type of parking lots It useful for town
[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/rRXBX2sl.png[/img]
width = 12 stud
Okay what I can do make these.

I think this is great, Badspot really should implement new vehicle spawns for a change.

How about a vehicle spawn on an 8x cube modterrain with those same white lines from your 'future update' pic?
That would fit best for a speedkart map because it would actually be part of the road instead of being placed on top of the road.

After thinking a bit, it might look better on top of the road as a plate. It's hard to tell.

Actually I still think it would look better as part of the road
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 09:46:47 AM by Farad »

How about a vehicle spawn on an 8x cube modterrain with those same white lines from your 'future update' pic?
That would fit best for a speedkart map because it would actually be part of the road instead of being placed on top of the road.

After thinking a bit, it might look better on top of the road as a plate. It's hard to tell.

Actually I still think it would look better as part of the road
That great idea! I will make of these 8 cube modter with start line at top.

Ooo I like these. These will actually come in handy in some areas. Keep up the good work!

CRPGs could use these.

Keep up the good work!

update at OP (SpeedKart Spawn Brick Pictures)

I made other new the spawn brick, I posted at OP bottom.