Teneksi's Vehicles — Jacket's Car (from Hotline Miami) Now Available

Author Topic: Teneksi's Vehicles — Jacket's Car (from Hotline Miami) Now Available  (Read 10967 times)

it appears that all video makers of blockland are also very good at making vehicles.

great sum because of trailers for said cars/vehicles.

it appears that all video makers of blockland are also very good at making vehicles.

I'm not ;))))

Sweet, now all we need is someone to make a hotline miami mod.

We already have a top down playertype somewhere sooo...

Top down player types (or any third person only player types) can easily be avoided client-sidedly. It might not work out.

Top down player types (or any third person only player types) can easily be avoided client-sidedly. It might not work out.
First person in Hotline Miami is a disadvantage.

We already have a top down playertype somewhere sooo...
The aiming for the playertype is a bit clunky though, so will would have to change it

it appears that all good video makers of blockland are also very good at making vehicles.

great sum because of trailers for said cars/vehicles.

fix  :cookieMonster:

Oops, immediately going to start working on a Hotline Miami game mode then. Thanks for this.
Only one question, do those hands on the wheel work properly with colours and hooks?

Oops, immediately going to start working on a Hotline Miami game mode then. Thanks for this.
Only one question, do those hands on the wheel work properly with colours and hooks?
It is vital that the weapons involved can be thrown as projectiles (which spawn the item on impact). This must happen.
They DO. It's super cool. Thank whoever made Support_HandsOnVehicles (copy provided inside)

It is vital that the weapons involved can be thrown as projectiles (which spawn the item on impact). This must happen.
good thing i still have the code for that from old tomahawk
What I think I'll do is include the item rotation script and then have the weapons have item models on their side so they're facing upwards towards the camera.

They DO. It's super cool. Thank whoever made Support_HandsOnVehicles (copy provided inside)
amazing