Author Topic: Extra Orb Controls  (Read 8380 times)

Extra Orb Controls
Can't get that shot to go straight up? Not anymore!
These new simple controls allow you to move your orb straight up/down, and forward/backward while looking down. Very useful for filming! It's also client-sided, so you can use this on any server! (As long as you have admin)
Space to go up and custom button to go down.
Video!

You should click the big download button below.
>>>Download<<<

« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 08:52:33 PM by Cruxeis »

Perfect.
What are the controls though?

I just have the option to go down

Silly me, didn't realize it was a keybind.
I'll try it in a minute and see if I get that.

Silly me, didn't realize it was a keybind.
I'll try it in a minute and see if I get that.
I just have the option to go down
-img snip-
Space to go up and custom button to go down.

you just edited that
but thanks
Yeah, I forgot to add it to the OP, so I just figured I would.

It would work better if you could use the jump and crouch keybinds to go up and down

This will be very useful, I have been NEEDING this

It would work better if you could use the jump and crouch keybinds to go up and down
Sorry, I guess OP was misleading. Jump is go up, and I attempted to make the crouch button make the orb go down - however, by default, the crouch button makes your orb slower, so I just made the down a custom keybind.

Maybe you should make up a custom keybind as well but have the default key be the spacebar, so that way when you set the key for going down, you can change up to a key nearby the other one

Maybe you should make up a custom keybind as well but have the default key be the spacebar, so that way when you set the key for going down, you can change up to a key nearby the other one
I don't think keybinds like having the same key for something and since space is the default jump button...

Update to v1.5
  • Fixed a bug with spectating people in deathmatches

I don't think keybinds like having the same key for something and since space is the default jump button...
It is an exception, because you are in orb mode so keys are different. Same thing for like Minecraft Creative Mode.