Author Topic: Extra Orb Controls  (Read 8347 times)

It is an exception, because you are in orb mode so keys are different. Same thing for like Minecraft Creative Mode.
Poor choice of words for me there, i mean for setting the keybind to something something else already uses do not work right?

Poor choice of words for me there, i mean for setting the keybind to something something else already uses do not work right?
If you try to set it manually, it'll ask you if you're sure you want to undo the keybind for whatever action uses that keybind, but what would happen if a script sets up the keybind?

If you try to set it manually, it'll ask you if you're sure you want to undo the keybind for whatever action uses that keybind, but what would happen if a script sets up the keybind?

You can either overwrite the keybind, or check if the key is already taken and ask to overwrite it/do noting/etc. Or get a random keybind for it.

dl'd, this will be helpful for building. thanks!

This is really great! Very useful!

This + control player = best BL movie combo

Can you just make it automatically map lshift to down?

« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 02:25:22 PM by Victory »

It would replace a key, which makes the orb move slower.

Unbinds whatever was bound to it.

Which will unbind whatever they had bound to lshift.

Noticed problem in script.

Code: [Select]
function jump(%val)
{
return Parent::jump(%val);
if(serverConnection.getControlObject().getClassName() $= "Camera")
$mvUpAction = %val;
}
$mvUpAction will never be called, because there's a return before it.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 02:33:39 AM by Chrono »

I don't think keybinds like having the same key for something and since space is the default jump button...
They want to use something other than space.

Unbinds whatever was bound to it.
Which will unbind whatever they had bound to lshift.
Mouse1 is fire.  It is also a key that when held down allows you to move faster in orb mode.

Wouldn't the same principle apply?

Update to v1.7
  • Fixed issue with returning Parent values - thanks,  Chrono

Mouse1 is fire.  It is also a key that when held down allows you to move faster in orb mode.

Wouldn't the same principle apply?
Engine feature. mouseFire true sets $mvTriggerCount[0], which speeds up free cam.