OC megathread - why

Author Topic: OC megathread - why  (Read 287687 times)

oh yeah me and gladman go wayyyy back

my oc is so popular people are making spinoffs

my oc is so popular people are making spinoffs
what if gladman was madman's brother though

what if gladman was madman's brother though
then he is apart of the family and should be in the megathread

gladman's origin is unknown. what is known, however, is that he radiates gladness

then they forgeted and had a child named flatman

That's pretty inaccurate in the sense that some of the Argentine people were white.
well forget you too

An all new OC fresh from the batch

The Admiral is in command!
Please do add him Facepalm
Here it is again

Here it is again

I think Facepalm is classifying this as a joke OC and thus is ignoring it. Catwarrior's become a semi-legitimate OC over time and facepalm doesn't seem to want to add him either.

I think Facepalm is classifying this as a joke OC and thus is ignoring it. Catwarrior's become a semi-legitimate OC over time and facepalm doesn't seem to want to add him either.
no no no im just really stuff with my priorities lol
he's in the OP now

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 12:18:38 PM by Bomb Kirby »

the whole joke OC has run dry by now, seriously
unless you're clever with it straight up having to explain it's a joke OC is boring honestly

the whole joke OC has run dry by now, seriously
unless you're clever with it straight up having to explain it's a joke OC is boring honestly

Is that a pass, then? Alrighty.

Is that a pass, then? Alrighty.
i was confused why you were doing this stuff but attacked joke OCs a while back then i realize you're not zanaran

i was confused why you were doing this stuff but attacked joke OCs a while back then i realize you're not zanaran

Oh. I've removed the post, but left a link to a screenshot of what it originally was. If you want to add Catwarrior to the OP regardless of the fact that he's satire here's the not-so-great reference art: http://puu.sh/gfIUT/3fee114de6.png