grasshopper: Possible Build Stealer

Author Topic: grasshopper: Possible Build Stealer  (Read 1936 times)

So I was bored today, checked the server list for anything interesting.
I saw "grasshopper's Apoc rp".
It was the only interesting thing that was up at the moment, so I entered the server.
I left due to the nails-on-chalkboard quality of roleplaying skills. I realized that the build seemed familiar, so I joined again and asked,
"Where did you get this build?" Assuming that he stole it. To my surprise I heard this, "yea wolf stole it from me"
Wolf has an apocalypse roleplay server, he/she has the exact same map, Wolf is a formal person, so I doubted that he/she stole it.
grasshopper also uses incorrect grammar, assuming he is a kid, I doubt that he could've built it.

/discuss

I have no photographic proof of this, so join the server on your own.

lol this loving thread already

lol this loving thread already
That's a pretty big grudge you're holding.

That's a pretty big grudge you're holding.
i'm not holding a grudge... this drama is handicapped

you provide no evidence

Doom Mantis is the new Snaked Snake

The title says possible, and it's probably true.

I have no photographic proof of this, so join the server on your own.

Nobody has a reason to believe me, but the builds are identical.

grasshopper also uses incorrect grammar, assuming he is a kid, I doubt that he could've built it.

this is real low, op

i dont see the problem at all. this game is designed so that we may save anything from any server we want and use it as we wish.
op is handicapped

Dude,

No proof?

Also
i dont see the problem at all. this game is designed so that we may save anything from any server we want and use it as we wish.
op is handicapped

Badspot dislikes people who try to remove the save button from servers. Or people who hate build stealing in general.

If he took credit that is another story, but it seems like he tried to.

grasshopper also uses incorrect grammar
It's funny that you say that correct grammar gives credence to someone's character right after you say that "Wolf is a formal person" which makes no sense contextually.

I don't understand the point of this thread. You provided no evidence and most of the drama is quite poorly constructed. Plus, the fact that you judged someone for their grammar. I know a few teenagers on this forum that don't use grammar, so they've got to be kids that have gone through puberty early, if that's the way you picture them.

I can support that grasshopper uses other peoples saves considering I saw him hosting a server with that United Boeing 777 build yesterday, but I don't see much of a problem of people using other people's builds as long as they don't go the starfish route and claim they built it, but in this case, it looks like they did. It'd help to provide proof though, since just text normally isn't going to be accepted as true, especially if you have a bad reputation to begin with.

Basically, there is no real issue with save "stealing" unless they claim credit for the build, and even that doesn't seem to do that much harm IMO, since no one is going to give them money for it...and if someone does then that's an issue.

Yeah I heard from witnesses that grasshopper steals builds and claims that they are his. Like the airplane.