Author Topic: Adin's Sound Grounds  (Read 1874 times)

Adin's Sound Grounds
Guitar Sounds
Orchestra Hits

All audio files are made by Sagacity
Topic created by AdinX, with help from Sagacity & Thorfin25

Background Information-
For the past three years, Sagacity has been my go-to for audio files. Music, sound files, etc. People have always asked me about my music or my sounds, and depending on how well I knew them I would ask Sag to give them a link to a DL. Now that I can't play BL anymore* and I'll really only be on the forums, I wanted to give everyone the ability to download some of his work. Sagacity and I have talked about this for quite a while, and I do have his permission to post this topic. Though I will be busy with college, he and I have agreed that when we both have time we'll add progressively more and more stuff to the topic.

*college for 4 years then I'll be back on

Description-
These sounds are compiled into packages we shall henceforth call themes. These themes will be used as the general basis for what will be inside the sound pack, and will generally contain 10+ sounds. These sounds are:
  • Spammable
  • At times large (in size, not length)
  • Sometimes annoying
  • And above all else, provided AS-IS

News & Updates
  • 7/17/14 - Topic created, Guitar and Orchestra Hits posted

- - SOUNDS BELOW - -

Guitars-
Surprisingly enough, this theme is comprised of *gasp* guitar sounds. An amazing 26 files, some played through filters, others not, at the highest quality BL allows.
Download the .zip here.

Orchestra hits-
Orchestra 'hits' or those really big bangs in classical music.
Download the .zip here.

how do I download it on GD

To download the file you go to File>Download.

These are rather gigantic in filesize bruh. People with these in their servers are gunna have a hard time keeping people if they have other addons, too. :v

These are rather gigantic in filesize bruh. People with these in their servers are gunna have a hard time keeping people if they have other addons, too. :v
  • At times large (in size, not length)

I'm not the guy who makes the files, Saga does. He's monitoring the topic, and depending on how people react he'll continue to give me more stuff to put on the topic.
He's probably crying in a corner somewhere now