Author Topic: [VIDEO] The Lonely Blockhead Trailer  (Read 1934 times)

I made some trailer type of thing based on a reboot of one of my really, really old Blockland videos. Thanks to Silleb for driving the car and chillin' on set.
Click here to watch!

I woke everyone in my house up cos I laughed so hard when he jumped out of the bell tower. 10/10

I laughed so hard when he jumped out of the bell tower. 10/10

I woke everyone in my house up cos I laughed so hard when he jumped out of the bell tower. 10/10

How was that part even supposed to be funny?

I didn't see anybody jumping out of a bell tower, what I saw is a blockhead sitting on bench and the car driving by.  This is a pretty well thought out video that captures how lonely this blockhead is, nice job on the video!  10/10

I didn't see anybody jumping out of a bell tower, what I saw is a blockhead sitting on bench and the car driving by.  This is a pretty well thought out video that captures how lonely this blockhead is, nice job on the video!  10/10
It was the last shot/flashback of the video before it ends. Though I admit it would be funny on the bench part.

I saw this the third time around and actually missed that part.  How is that funny, the music and the part where he jumped out of the bell tower, how the hell is that funny.  Its really sad to see someone commit Self Delete, anybody who laughs at that is really sick in the mind.  I still love the video, Gum, nice job!

Why is everybody taking GhostStar's remark so seriously?

Anyways, nice video, good choice of music, and good editing. 10/10 would bang

Why is everybody taking GhostStar's remark so seriously?

Anyways, nice video, good choice of music, and good editing. 10/10 would bang
I actually did laugh.
I saw this the third time around and actually missed that part.  How is that funny, the music and the part where he jumped out of the bell tower, how the hell is that funny.  Its really sad to see someone commit Self Delete, anybody who laughs at that is really sick in the mind.  I still love the video, Gum, nice job!
youre loving kiding me. Its a loving lego. I would have thrown up if I saw a real man jump out of a building. I still have problems when I see it in movies.

How was that part even supposed to be funny?
it was unexpected. I wasnt expecting him to jump out of a building.  Also that crunching sound made it that much funnier

I only chuckled.

I laughed so hard when he jumped out of the bell tower. 10/10
It was mainly the thud that made me laugh.

He looks awful pleased with himself for being so lonely.

He looks awful pleased with himself for being so lonely.
What, does it look like he's masturbating?