setro's back as zharthon

Author Topic: setro's back as zharthon  (Read 23055 times)

wowe pefu you're a liar

Jfc, he exceeded my expectations and got here EVEN QUICKER than I thought.

And so it finally happened.

Ill make the popcorn, the rest of you set up. This is going to be awesome.

Why don't you both drop it, I would find it very benefitial for you to drop the whole, 'LUL, LETS MAKE FUN OF SENTRU, THEN LETS COMPLAIN WHEN SENTRU TAKES DOWN A VIDEOU FOR UZ SHOWING HEES FAEC.'.

You seriously both are like Two High-School Cheerleaders which are fighting eachother for whom will manage to become the School's rich Jock's Girlfriend, both of you attacking eachother turn after turn doing everything possible for you to cripple the other's position and you 'Gentlemen' have never even bothered to come to a conclusion/understanding, you both just do not want to stop this Silly non-sense, you will only stop bickering with eachother once one of you has emerged Victorious from your 'Battlefield'.

Both of you had to prepare and realise the Unforeseen Consequences (Pun intended) of your actions, you both have people with or against you yet you persist, both of you not giving up on this pointless endeavor.

'Weak people Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intellegent people Ignore.'
PFFFFFF

are you a alt of setro
YOU WERE SO RIGHT HOLY stuff
DAMP IS THE FIRST OFFICIAL BLOCKLAND PSYCHIC

Oh my god, it's like he's not even trying.

No, I am quite sure that I have bought this Video-Game only once, therefore have only a single account.

I also quite sure that I do not have posted Pictures of myself anywhere in these Forums for everyone to see.

If this is really him then he is typing his posts to make him look like English isn't his first language. It's really obvious that he's doing it on purpose.