setro's back as zharthon

Author Topic: setro's back as zharthon  (Read 22907 times)

coulda sworn he said he wasnt going to remove it
what happened setro lol

And then Zharthon swooped in, saying the powerful quote and easily remembered quote that was written by Setro at the end of his poem.

'I am not going to delete it, Nal.' - Setro

just noticed setro removed the poem

lol
we still have videos4candy's reading of it

omg im really tired of these dumbass threads going to like 25 ages even though isnt anything to discuss except stuffting on setro. why cant we just leave him alone and then see if he is a dumbass

Maybe because he keeps coming back? And we don't want that?

this picture makes me think of setro.

did not mean for it to be that big

omg im really tired of these dumbass threads going to like 25 ages even though isnt anything to discuss except stuffting on setro. why cant we just leave him alone and then see if he is a dumbass

While I don't condone harassing a new user trying to find out who they are, seeing people say things like "who cares if Setro is back, leave him alone, he may have changed" is just annoying.

Setro will not change. He isn't capable of it. He has been given countless chances and has literally screwed all of them up because 'he was bored.' I know more than most, I used to try defending Setro because I thought he was able to change and i felt bad everyone would attack him. I would always stick up for him until I realized he just forgets up every new chance he gets, so I stopped sticking up for him. I began to realize this when he kept getting drama'd for spamming servers out of boredom.

He isn't able to change and it should not be acceptable for him to come back.

The thing is I don't believe it's Zharthon. I'm thinking it's Giant Tootsie Rolls.

The thing is I don't believe it's Zharthon. I'm thinking it's Giant Tootsie Rolls.

It's always Giant Tootsie Rolls.

Always.

that pefu is a spy!

but ontopic it is kind of a richard move to do that to your friends

My apologies on the bump, but this is what I got that is important.

Setro admitted on Synchro's server earlier that he's not Zharthon. I forgot to take a picture of it, but he said so.
At this point you're pretty much handicapped if you believe it.

Case and point.

Setro admitted on Synchro's server earlier that he's not Zharthon. I forgot to take a picture of it, but he said so.
At this point you're pretty much handicapped if you believe it.
Case and point.

would be damn nice if you told me earlier