••• [Fallout: New Vegas] Wasteland Weapons by Phanto/Mustang ••• V3 •••

Poll

[New Vote] Should bullets raycast?

Yes, Raycasting
No, Use regular projectiles

Author Topic: ••• [Fallout: New Vegas] Wasteland Weapons by Phanto/Mustang ••• V3 •••  (Read 33980 times)

a plus compared to some of the more advanced weapon packs being released.
:P

OT: its nice that someone made these, back in the day i would have killed for these weapons :P

Just tried these out, Hot. Will use when more guns(and melee weapons) come
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 05:51:57 PM by EnjoyedBen2002 »

:P

OT: its nice that someone made these, back in the day i would have killed for these weapons :P

Oh whoops sorry

I wasn't referring to your weapon pack when I said 'advanced weapon packs' but sorry if I offended you :|
Yours is actually really detailed, probably better than I can do in four years from now.

I don't know if the pistol in the cover is a special/unique gun, I don't play Fallout much, but if it is you should add it :D

Also, you should add the Gauss Rifle!

A 12.7mm SMG and Pistol would make me rock hard, but not as much as a Holorifle and a Tesla Cannon would.

Bethesda really screwed up the 10MM Pistol.

I literally have no idea why Bethesda went and created a whole new 10mm pistol design... That is one of the biggest disappointments of the new Fallouts I really hate.

They really screwed up with the Classic Pack... They made a weathered version implying that it was used by the Vault Dweller from Fallout 1... Ugh.

I don't know if the pistol in the cover is a special/unique gun, I don't play Fallout much, but if it is you should add it :D

Also, you should add the Gauss Rifle!
I'm pretty sure it's a Ranger Sequoia
Which is unique and I love

Mysterious Magnum please.

that 10mm is a lovey beast

Bethesda really screwed up the 10MM Pistol.

I literally have no idea why Bethesda went and created a whole new 10mm pistol design... That is one of the biggest disappointments of the new Fallouts I really hate.

They really screwed up with the Classic Pack... They made a weathered version implying that it was used by the Vault Dweller from Fallout 1... Ugh.

It's actually interesting that you brought this up. I was originally planning to make a Fallout 1/Tactics weapon pack instead of New Vegas, but I came to the conclusion that New Vegas is really popular and would attract more attention. I can still model a few guns here and there from 1, but I actually found it extremely hard to work off of perspective image icons from Fallout than actual flat/3d models from NV.

Oh whoops sorry

I wasn't referring to your weapon pack when I said 'advanced weapon packs' but sorry if I offended you :|
Yours is actually really detailed, probably better than I can do in four years from now.

lol no its fine im not offended, i just thought it was neat that someone was comparing something to my weps, negative or positive, either way its fine

surprisingly, the gun in the cover is the .357 Magnum Revolver, which is like, one of the most generic revolvers in the game. So much for being unique.

I just changed the poll to the subject of Aim-down sights. I've considered adding it already, but I'm slightly skeptical. Anyways, here are the pros and cons:

Pros:
• Aim-down sights increase accuracy but keep field of view the same
• Follows mechanics of Fallout: New Vegas
• Puts the iron sights that I modeled to use

Cons:
• Aim-down sights in blockland suck rooster and are ugly

Vote now!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 03:10:48 PM by Phanto »