••• [Fallout: New Vegas] Wasteland Weapons by Phanto/Mustang ••• V3 •••

Poll

[New Vote] Should bullets raycast?

Yes, Raycasting
No, Use regular projectiles

Author Topic: ••• [Fallout: New Vegas] Wasteland Weapons by Phanto/Mustang ••• V3 •••  (Read 34209 times)

Did you get my PM, Phanto?

-hold on reserving-
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:19:24 PM by Phanto »

surprisingly, the gun in the cover is the .357 Magnum Revolver, which is like, one of the most generic revolvers in the game. So much for being unique.
hey man its a blockland rules sorry, if you're making a weapon pack it's gonna have a revolver

um at least its my rules
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:42:46 PM by Khain »

if you're making a weapon pack it's gonna have a revolver

I never said anything about not making a revolver... ;)

Cons:
• Aim-down sights in blockland suck rooster and are ugly

Vote now!

My opinion on sights in Blockland in general
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 05:16:45 PM by snk13 »

My opinion on sights in Blockland in general

I know I agree, i've never actually used ADS on any of my weapons, and I plan on keeping it that way. However, i'll make an exception for this, since guns in NV also have ADS (Which also suck as much richard)

I'll follow the poll though, and tally it up tomorrow night.

I don't see how the majority of people who post disagree with the feature but yet the poll shows otherwise.

I don't see how the majority of people who post disagree with the feature but yet the poll shows otherwise.

Lurkers...

I know I agree, i've never actually used ADS on any of my weapons, and I plan on keeping it that way. However, i'll make an exception for this, since guns in NV also have ADS (Which also suck as much richard)

I'll follow the poll though, and tally it up tomorrow night.
Maybe there could be 2 versions?

Maybe there could be 2 versions?

No, I don't think so. That would be too much work and wouldn't be good to work with for future updates. It's one or the other.

Your making the laser Thompson?

I love you

But, Where are the shotguns, Eh? Taking a lunch break?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 12:26:50 AM by EnjoyedBen2002 »

Are you going to do the Mysterious Magnum?

Also please make aim down sights "clear ghost brick" or something instead of rightclick.

Are you going to do the Mysterious Magnum?

Also please make aim down sights "clear ghost brick" or something instead of rightclick.

Yes, i'm going to get to the mysterious magnum.

I can't actually change the aim down sights to something like clear ghost brick because Right Clicking is the standards and is one of the 5-6 action buttons or whatever. People really won't like it as something different. Sorry

Omg please keep making these! I love that Laser RCW <3

Omg please keep making these! I love that Laser RCW <3

I'll keep making these until the topic dies and everyone forgets about it, or until I get banned.

Whichever comes first.