••• [Fallout: New Vegas] Wasteland Weapons by Phanto/Mustang ••• V3 •••

Poll

[New Vote] Should bullets raycast?

Yes, Raycasting
No, Use regular projectiles

Author Topic: ••• [Fallout: New Vegas] Wasteland Weapons by Phanto/Mustang ••• V3 •••  (Read 33985 times)

If you want, I can provide you with all of Fallout: New Vegas Weapons sounds directly ripped from game files.
I pretty much have the Geck properly set up and all the nv core files archived, so I can access the sound files at any moment. Otherwise, the fallout wiki usually has the sounds available

Maybe you can work with this for the fat man?

For now, i'm okay. I'll either make my own nuke explosion, or use the mininuke explosion by bushido and modify it a bit.

I pretty much have the Geck properly set up and all the nv core files archived, so I can access the sound files at any moment. Otherwise, the fallout wiki usually has the sounds available

For now, i'm okay. I'll either make my own nuke explosion, or use the mininuke explosion by bushido and modify it a bit.
i pmed you, why no response

also, are you using sketchup?

Awesome! And I actually just got this game haha.

also, are you using sketchup?

Yes, I use sketchup, export to blender, then to milkshape and do the rest there.

Pretty sure you cant export New Vegas's sounds from GECK.

Pretty sure you cant export New Vegas's sounds from GECK.

Never said that. I said I have the game's files archived. So all the sounds, icons, images- they're all in a folder for me.

Never said that. I said I have the game's files archived. So all the sounds, icons, images- they're all in a folder for me.
Good for you.

bump

Really, you don't need to bump a topic unless it hasn't gotten any post for at least 8 days

Really, you don't need to bump a topic unless it hasn't gotten any post for at least 8 days
I just don't want this topic to die off
OT: cant wait for those new guns!

I'm really close to recovering, so i'm starting to decide how i'm going to handle the weapon pack from the next update on. Please tell me your thoughts:

• I'm considering using Rykuta's Gun Support instead of T+T base. I feel like it's for the best at this point, since T+T's base is rather limited and buggy, but I'm also having second thoughts, since Rykuta's support is just as buggy and is still in development.

• I haven't posted any new images for models, my apologies, but I've compiled a list of what is definitely coming in the next update
Pistols:
AEP7 Laser Pistol

Submachine Guns:
12.7mm SMG
Laser RCW

Shotguns:
Riot Shotgun

Rifles:
DKS-501 Sniper Rifle

Launchers:
Fat Man TNC
• Raycasting is going to be added, yay. I was getting tired of the fake raycasting projectile I was using for the 10mm and Silenced .22 Pistol

• Finally, my sense of logic and reasoning came back, so I quickly decided that i'm not going to be including Aim-down sights in any of the weapons. I realized this weapon pack has a lot of potential, and i'm not willing to let it all slip away by adding bugged ADS. I apologize to anybody who was looking forward to this feature.

-walloftext-
Can you add the Service rifle, 9mm pistol, 9mm SMG, and the Katana?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 06:35:00 PM by EnjoyedBen2002 »

Can you add the Service rifle and 9mm pistol and SMG?
Service Rifle, 9mm Pistol are both really common weapons that can pretty much be found on the blockland forums. For example, Browning HP, etc.

I may do the SMG, but it's essentially the Grease Gun.

Service Rifle, 9mm Pistol are both really common weapons that can pretty much be found on the blockland forums. For example, Browning HP, etc.

I may do the SMG, but it's essentially the Grease Gun.
Fack. Can you still do them?