••• [Fallout: New Vegas] Wasteland Weapons by Phanto/Mustang ••• V3 •••

Poll

[New Vote] Should bullets raycast?

Yes, Raycasting
No, Use regular projectiles

Author Topic: ••• [Fallout: New Vegas] Wasteland Weapons by Phanto/Mustang ••• V3 •••  (Read 33981 times)

Service Rifle, 9mm Pistol are both really common weapons that can pretty much be found on the blockland forums. For example, Browning HP, etc.

I may do the SMG, but it's essentially the Grease Gun.
is the varmint rifle considered common

To be honest i'm against any weapon that uses a wooden body.

oh

• Laser RCW added [Pew pew!!!]

W0t? Last I checked the Laser RCW has wooden parts, so what's so bad about one that uses a wooden body?

All I'm hoping for is the Hunting Rifle, Anti-Materiel Rifle, and the Ranger Sequoia.

CZ-75 Avenger? Possibly?

Love this pack. Wish there were more weapons available though.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 09:44:46 PM by bobafet5 »

Last I checked the Laser RCW has wooden parts, so what's so bad about one that uses a wooden body?
Wooden Parts isn't the same as Wooden Body

THIS is a wooden body.
I work in sketchup, so making something with a wooden body entirely is extremely difficult.
All I'm hoping for is the Hunting Rifle, Anti-Materiel Rifle, and the Ranger Sequoia.
I'll probably only be making the AM Rifle and the Ranger Sequoia. But i'll probably replace the sequoia with a different magnum since...

... I can't really replicate the carving texture. Maybe i'll make a hunting revolver and recolor it as black and rename it 'ranger sequoia'
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 09:42:53 PM by Phanto »

We don't really NEED the carving part, and you did a fine job on the wooden parts, I'd like to see you at least attempt a wooden body, like the varmint rifle.

Bump.
weren't you already banned for this at least once
because you really didn't seem to learn your lesson

weren't you already banned for this at least once
because you really didn't seem to learn your lesson
thank you, admin

Bump.
Honestly I hate it when you bump this, it gives the topic some bad reputation.

I mean, it's not really that popular, considering there are only 2 weapons available at the moment.

I'll bump it on the next update, so this is really useless

I work in sketchup, so making something with a wooden body entirely is extremely difficult.

My WIP M1 Garand. I dont think its that hard to make a wooden body weapon.
I know my standard is no way near up to yours, but I'd love to see you make the rifle! :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 08:14:16 AM by Lord Furdle »

looks really good.

I'll try I guess