Author Topic: Furdle is a piece of stuff  (Read 14575 times)

So i was need help, and join their server and ask for help for make some useful add-on. Furdle says that kind of add-ons a complicate to make. Then i Tell him "No one wants help me because i'm Russian". He says "I hate Russians - you are disgusting people" or similar. That's hurt me, next day i just say about their air carriers and give them my opinion like others and you guys can see, what happens with him after that.

Typical Furdle. You're just feeding his massively bloated ego by making this drama.

I've learned to say nothing when furdle becomes a richard, there is no points fighting with him, My reason for so is he will stop at nothing to make himself sound superior or better than his player, Even when it does not make sense

What is this "Galaxy railways"? Explain me someone! Third topic with that kind of stuff, and i'm still confused!
Google.
Post this in the Drama section :\
Does not belong in Drama at all.
So, if you allow, i give you 5/10, needs moar work.
That build is like 3/10 at most.
Quote from: Halmet
Just gtfo, Furdle, you're complete piece of stuff, so shut up. That's my opinion and i ain't change it, even if your mom want this. C:

User was banned for this post
^ Link to post ^

Yeah, you don't have the best argument here, half your posts are useless and unneeded. I say Furdle is in the right. /nosupport

-snip-
I agree. Furdle is a very egotistical person, but that's just Furdle. OP, you're being a sadistic hypocrite.
/nosupport

Furdle's a known habitual problem user, but not the worst habitual problem user. It's best to just stay quiet until he gets banned again.

you made a drama cause he insulted you, furdle has a point...

/nosupport

he wasn't wrong in the evidence
and even in the "chat log"

furdle was an starfish about it, but he's right.

ALSO WHAT THE forget YOU OVERREACTED TO THE TRUTH, ACCORDING TO YOUR STORY. HE PROBABLY WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU'RE A RUSSIAN IF YOU NEVER TOLD HIM.

lol cant tell if op is super serious or not

saying stuff like "no one wants to help me just because i'm [something]" is stupid

wtf this all happened like 2 months ago. why are you posting this now? clearly you hold grudges.

I try not to act stupid/noobish in places such as Furdle's snowsports RPG. In return actually treats me like a normal person. I agree that he's a bit unstable at times. /nosupport

I try not to act stupid/noobish in places such as Furdle's snowsports RPG. In return he actually treats me like a normal person. I agree that he's a bit unstable at times. /nosupport