Furdle is a piece of stuff

Author Topic: Furdle is a piece of stuff  (Read 14576 times)

i only find him annoying when hes a complete starfish in some of his posts

but on the other hand he is really bad at arguments lol

but on the other hand he is really bad at arguments lol

His main argument is saying that he doesn't care.
Clearly he doesn't care. Ignore the fact that he replies to anything negative to him and writes walls of text trying to defend himself.

twerky is right

furdle isn't even nearly as annoying as his buddies

Can someone tell me why people actually dislike furdle besides him being better than them at building? "He thinks he's so great at everything blockland." That's not an over-inflated ego. That's accurate.

Can someone tell me why people actually dislike furdle besides him being better than them at building? "He thinks he's so great at everything blockland." That's not an over-inflated ego. That's accurate.
you do realize he's not the actual one who builds most of his stuff right
he has a building team that makes stuff for him

where did you get this information lol. its false

richardsucker #3 has arrived

I found one of his rather douchey posts.

Alex baker show podcast. You'd probably only understand the humor if you're British, Americans statistically have a poor sense of humor

No, he's not good at everything blockland. He can't script. And sometimes, he does have quite a large ego, but he's never launched anything toward me personally.

Typical Furdle. You're just feeding his massively bloated ego by making this drama.
I did not read anymore then this post. You are completely right. And it's too late. Everyone is feeding him more and more attention.

And OP. Why the forget do you cry over that? The hell is this. Ok hes a richard, so what. Go on with your life.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 10:14:25 PM by Badspot »

When in this topic have I said something egotistical?
You're just jumping on your pathetic hate furdle bandwagon.

Why are you talking to me like I'm beneath you? You're clearly a 13 year old keyboard warrior.
I mean...

-

furdle you're a pathetic cunt

there is no "hate furdle bandwagon"

you are the whole loving bandwagon - and people hate you because you are a presumptuous little stuff, not because of some imaginary bandwagon you've devised in your head to help yourself make sense of why so many people hate you.

I did not read anymore then this post. You are completely right. And it's too late. Everyone is feeding him more and more attention.

And OP. Why the forget do you cry over that? The hell is this. Ok hes a richard, so what. Go on with your life.

User was banned for this post

Fatality

I found one of his rather douchey posts.

That post was harmless and actually kind of funny to me (not sure why, maybe because I'm american)

I was at his server and literally watched him build the aircraft carrier.

No, he's not good at everything blockland. He can't script. And sometimes, he does have quite a large ego, but he's never launched anything toward me personally.

But he has a large ego on the things he's good at. I've never seen him criticize someone on scripting, and anyway, we don't even know if Furdle can script or not. at least I don't