Furdle is a piece of stuff

Author Topic: Furdle is a piece of stuff  (Read 14574 times)

why are quoting your previous post in the same topic 5 minutes apart

why are quoting your previous post in the same topic 5 minutes apart
i think he tried to edit his post to fix grammar errors and quoted it by accident instead

i think he tried to edit his post to fix grammar errors and quoted it by accident instead
This exactly.

is this brother serious lol
yes i am serious. what's so funny about the op holding grudges?
if you are thinking that just because i hold 2 or 3 grudges against obvious problem users that i cannot appeal to others holding grudges, then rethink your logic.

yes i am serious. what's so funny about the op holding grudges?
if you are thinking that just because i hold 2 or 3 grudges against obvious problem users that i cannot appeal to others holding grudges, then rethink your logic.

"I hold grudges, but you can't."

furdle says halmet is being unnecessarily hostile towards him in the locked thread yet a few posts earlier he calls him handicapped

um what

furdle is too busy showing his pubic hair to a forum full of teenagers to care about other peoples opinions, so dont bother

Google. There is nothing wrong with asking what something is, using that quote as "evidence" for Halmet being handicapped is pointless and irrelevant.
That build is like 3/10 at most. Who are you to tell him what he should think? You think the build is worse than what Halmet thinks, that doesn't mean Halmet is handicapped.

Yeah, you don't have the best argument here, half your posts are useless and unneeded. I say Furdle is in the right. /nosupport 1/2 of the evidence you provided against Halmet is irrelevant for Furdle calling him borderline handicapped. Seems like you are grasping at straws here.

Um, I just randomly found this while googling for an ID database. Nice to see my face is circulating around the internet because of Furdle. Kalphiter also had a "reason" to post in Reddit's Blockland is Horrible page.

Um, I just randomly found this while googling for an ID database. Nice to see my face is circulating around the internet because of Furdle. Kalphiter also had a "reason" to post in Reddit's Blockland is Horrible page.
noedit: Furdle can say and do whatever he wants to me. We are just teens on the internet, it's not like I'm bothered by any of this. I don't see why anyone needs to keep the fight going

Google.Does not belong in Drama at all.That build is like 3/10 at most.^ Link to post ^

Yeah, you don't have the best argument here, half your posts are useless and unneeded. I say Furdle is in the right. /nosupport
Nothing about this post makes sense or is relevant to the topic in any way.

Would you like me to randomly quote your dumbass post history and then use that as an excuse on why you shouldnt be able to post?

Nothing about this post makes sense or is relevant to the topic in any way.

There's a picture in the OP, try looking at it.

furdle is too busy showing his pubic hair to a forum full of teenagers to care about other peoples opinions
ouch

this is why you don't ever post a picture of yourself on these forums. just replace your face with a capital letter like i do.

Google.Does not belong in Drama at all.That build is like 3/10 at most.^ Link to post ^

Yeah, you don't have the best argument here, half your posts are useless and unneeded. I say Furdle is in the right. /nosupport

I just can't understand why i need to explain why i give that rating what i want? It's my opinion.

just dont listen to furdle, he's a troll that happens to have an overbloated ego. just remember this: his opinion doesnt matter.