Furdle is a piece of stuff

Author Topic: Furdle is a piece of stuff  (Read 14573 times)

So yes, you're half right. But that doesn't mean Furdle is not also doing the same. After all, if he doesn't give a stuff about what people think about him, then he probably "fails to see what is appropriate or permitted" all the time.
no one called furdle presumptuous lol. zharthon called alkatjo presumptuous

no one called furdle presumptuous lol. zharthon called alkatjo presumptuous

pbpbpbpbpppbtpptptptppt i am a good reader

shots fired
they hit furdle right in the chest but he's acting like doughboy missed

The thread's name is 'Furdle is a piece of stuff', not 'Alkatjo is a persumptious starfish which believes everything he sees on the Internet'.

Your message was completely off-topic and had nothing to do with the subject at hand, so pelase keep it on-topic the next time.

Oh, you're not faking being a non-native speaker anymore.

lol it started over a low gallery rating, gg furd

Yes it definitely is lol... Honestly you both must be trolling at this point.
I don't know why everyone is saying that the aircraft carrier isn't that good, I'd agree with Pass that it isn't anywhere near a 2/10.

furdle doesn't even give a stuff about what people think of him.
Please stop saying this, everyone knows that Furdle gives a stuff about what others think of him, otherwise he wouldn't reply to every drama against him.

Can we also take a moment to remember Furdle's classic statement along the lines of;

has made a reply on 95% of drama threads against him

Passta Soup seriously, stop being furdle's little bitch, your reputaion is going down

has made a reply on 95% of drama threads against him

Furdle doesn't care what the forum thinks of him, he cares what his builders think of him. If he cared what the forum thought, would he keep his servers open and use his trouble-ban scheme*? I've built with Furdle for a little under a year. His ego is self-inflated, so why would anyone insulting him have any affect on that, especially when a vast majority of the forum users are already hostile against him for various grudges and whatnot.

Honestly, you're kidding yourself if you think he cares lol. So long as it's not someone like myself making a Drama about him, he mostly sees his dramas as jokes.

*can't remember what he actually calls it, but he works without a password most times and just bans users that cause problems while he works

So long as it's not someone like myself making a Drama about him, he mostly sees his dramas as jokes.
*ego intensifies*

so you're saying he insulted your ego and you got angry? lol!
Omg lol, Post of the year 2014
I love you <3
not really

*ego intensifies*
Will you forget off? There was no EGO about that statement, ever since I made that loving guide people call me out on inflating myself left and right.

The point of saying that, was that I'm one of his builders. Furdle DOES care what I think because he's constantly explaining himself to me. Does he do that for the forum? Hell no. It's not a hard connection to make that he only cares for those he deems useful, so a drama coming from them WOULD affect him.

Will you forget off? There was no EGO about that statement, ever since I made that loving guide people call me out on inflating myself left and right.

The point of saying that, was that I'm one of his builders. Furdle DOES care what I think because he's constantly explaining himself to me. Does he do that for the forum? Hell no. It's not a hard connection to make that he only cares for those he deems useful, so a drama coming from them WOULD affect him.

AdinX, Please stop, Your like Furdle's hired lawyer or something.

You do his Dirty work and always has to make sense of the situation, and whenever Furdle makes a mess, You have to clean it up. I think you should ditch him.

Quit. No really please stop.
Its like, your his loving secretary.