Furdle is a piece of stuff

Author Topic: Furdle is a piece of stuff  (Read 14578 times)

You do his Dirty work and always has to make sense of the situation, and whenever Furdle makes a mess, You have to clean it up. I think you should ditch him.

Whoops, I made friends with someone you dislike, please forgive me for defending him, not like I've actually formed a connection with him or anything, I will immediately block all communication with him and forget the hours of time I've spent hanging out with him! Thank you for you pointing out my flaw! :)

Quit. No really please stop.
Its like, your his loving secretary.
he didn't even do anything this time holy stuff, all I said was that he doesn't care if he's drama'd, I've made all of like 3 posts in this drama.

Now people hate AdinX and Furdle? Well stuff, you two are leaving me behind D: I help Furdle too, and quite frankly I've only seen him being "a piece of stuff" to total loving bigots. So if he upset your feelings, it's your own fault for being annoying.

Whoops, I made friends with someone you dislike, please forgive me for defending him, not like I've actually formed a connection with him or anything, I will immediately block all communication with him and forget the hours of time I've spent hanging out with him! Thank you for you pointing out my flaw! :)
he didn't even do anything this time holy stuff, all I said was that he doesn't care if he's drama'd, I've made all of like 3 posts in this drama.
I don't know if this guy is being sarcastic or really for it

Now people hate AdinX and Furdle? Well stuff, you two are leaving me behind D: I help Furdle too, and quite frankly I've only seen him being "a piece of stuff" to total loving bigots. So if he upset your feelings, it's your own fault for being annoying.
Oh yeah sure, You know that furdle is super awsome when you go on his server and say "hi" yet right after you get a perma-ban

This drama isn't about Adin. I don't even see why you guys hate him

You do his Dirty work and always has to make sense of the situation, and whenever Furdle makes a mess, You have to clean it up. I think you should ditch him.
what dirty work lol

I don't know if this guy is being sarcastic or really for it
I'm being sarcastic you thick forget, just because YOU dislike him, doesn't mean I have to. Furdle is one of my friends. Sorry if I stick up for him?
Oh yeah sure, You know that furdle is super awsome when you go on his server and say "hi" yet right after you get a perma-ban
See, things like this don't ever happen. Furdle doesn't ban for "hi." I've worked on multiple projects with him, he bans people for being disruptive, annoying, childish or starting stuff. Whenever he's working on a build, he's strict about who is allowed on. If you're quiet and you don't say anything, just fly around and look at what's being made, surprise, he doesn't ban you.

I don't even mind Furdle that much as I used to, I started ignoring his whole bs and it's no biggie now.

Pass on the other hand is getting really annoying, whiteknighting everything being said about Furdle.
''That's what being friends is about'' will probably his excuse but that's complete bullstuff.

I don't even mind Furdle that much as I used to, I started ignoring his whole bs and it's no biggie now.

Pass on the other hand is getting really annoying, whiteknighting everything being said about Furdle.
''That's what being friends is about'' will probably his excuse but that's complete bullstuff.
i dont even do anything to you :(

twerky is right

furdle isn't even nearly as annoying as his buddies

I also have to agree. Furdle has never annoyed me. He's just overly aggressive and flame-happy; he can think whatever he wants about us. It's his defensive friends who try to justify his every action that are annoying. Furdle can waste his own breath (or fingers) about his own problems.

I also have to agree. Furdle has never annoyed me. He's just overly aggressive and flame-happy; he can think whatever he wants about us. It's his defensive friends who try to justify his every action that are annoying. Furdle can waste his own breath (or fingers) about his own problems.
idk bro you seemed irritated with furdle before

twerky is right

furdle isn't even nearly as annoying as his buddies

idk bro you seemed irritated with furdle before
Yeah, but he isn't annoying. I'm done having spats with him. It's not worth it

i have never found furdle annoying.