Author Topic: Dungeons and Dragons EDIT: Redownload  (Read 24303 times)

Type /dice maxnumber to roll dice. Example: /dice 20
Only Super Admins can roll dice.

There is a tutorial included in the ZIP, as "GuideREADME.txt". Read it if you do not know how to play.

This is a board with events and instructions so that you can play Dungeons and Dragons in Blockland. You can shrink yourself down via the S and B buttons to play as your characters, or move bricks representing your characters. There is a guide in the download below, for how to play in Blockland. It comes with several character sheets, but you can create your own.

You need to drag and drop "Saves" and "Add-Ons" into your Blockland folder. After you start the gamemode, load up the "D&D" save as YOUR bricks. Then you are ready to play with 1-3 friends.

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3k9xwb6y6ttqjm6/Gamemode_DungeonsDragons.zip
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 02:03:41 PM by McZealot »

you made it into a game mode yaaay

coolest stuff sense canned tuna

wonder how popular this will get :I

« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 08:59:07 PM by McZealot »

"i am fulgorth, a level 20 level wizard, defender of good and shlayer of evil! i am the one who weildsh the shword of zanthar!"

"i am fulgorth, a level 20 level wizard, defender of good and shlayer of evil! i am the one who weildsh the shword of zanthar!"
actually most of our party is just level 4 of 30
getting to level 20+ would take like years

actually most of our party is just level 4 of 30
getting to level 20+ would take like years

Just stick with it, mate. You'll get there. Eventually

Anyways this is really cool, thank you.

why are the two pictures in the op different builds?

I wish I knew how to play D&D now :(
Well now I have an excuse to learn!

EDIT:
Need some required files...
Brick_BlackDragonIV
Brick_BlackDragonIV_Filler
Brick_MiniEmpiresPack
Server_Dice
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 07:06:01 PM by Mister Cheese »

I wish I knew how to play D&D now :(
Well now I have an excuse to learn!

EDIT:
Need some required files...
Brick_BlackDragonIV
Brick_BlackDragonIV_Filler
Brick_MiniEmpiresPack
Server_Dice
All of the files are included in the gamemode, under "Add-Ons". Dice has been scripted deliberately for this gamemode, you wont find it online.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 12:36:28 PM by McZealot »

Ah alright. Sorry about that.

All of the files are included in the gamemode, under "Add-Ons". Dice has been scripted deliberately for this gamemode, you wont find it online.
Since Dice is unique to the gamemode, it seems like it would make more sense for it to be packaged in rather than it having an awkward file you have to move out of it. Move all the script files from Server_Dice into a server.cs that is in the gamemode folder. Then, simply define the gamemode itself as a required add-on, and it will execute itself rather than needing you to move an add-on out of the folder post-download.

Oh lawdy, I was thinking about making this a thing and now it is. Thank you Zeal.