Author Topic: remember minotaur? well im back and have changed  (Read 1573 times)

id like to apologize for my bullstuff from a few years back to everyone i pissed off here, believe me when i say things have changed and i hope you can forgive me but its good to be back, PS sorry if wrong board cause im not sure...

we don't remember. you're fine. just post as you normally would

Actually, no... No I don't remember you. But I forgive you...? I guess?

oh yeah i remember you from the labyrinth

I might remember vaguely.

op if you left for over two years and haven't done anything significant, don't tell that you are a person people hated because then they will remember that they hated you.

There was no need to bring attention to your past like this. Regardless, I forgive you.

dont remember. but good job starting yourself put with a bad reputation from day 1.

a real changed person wouldnt feel the need to bring attention for it. we would have simply been fooled then.

dont remember. but good job starting yourself put with a bad reputation from day 1.

a real changed person wouldnt feel the need to bring attention for it. we would have simply been fooled then.
i more just wanted people who know me to know who i am

There was no need to bring attention to your past like this. Regardless, I forgive you.
doublepost, but i understand

"hey guys remember that time where i poisoned everyone's milk. i just wanted everybody to know."

regardless of above i guess i forgive you even though i don't know anything about what happened.

"hey guys remember that time where i poisoned everyone's milk. i just wanted everybody to know."

regardless of above i guess i forgive you even though i don't know anything about what happened.
just search up "minotaur"

I'm really wondering if he has clean slate syndrome.