[V2.1] BLB Door/switch pack - The garage door is here!

Author Topic: [V2.1] BLB Door/switch pack - The garage door is here!  (Read 28403 times)

AdBlock is your friend...
adblock doesn't do stuff on this website

adblock doesn't do stuff on this website

It does for me. I wouldn't have used it if I saw any ads. Try adblock plus.
That is adblock plus. Odd, I don't see any. Ever.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 06:09:51 PM by TheArmyGuy »

This is very great!!!

Could you make a lever?

Could you make a lever?
JakeBlade asked me for some door help, and he already made some very nice looking models:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=255130.0
Don't wanna do double work or make add-ons that overwrite eachother. He'll be making them soon (I assume).

This is very great!!!
Thanks, means a lot coming from you ;)

Just delete it from Chrome and re-install it, that once happened to me and I did that.

Suggestions:
Square Lab Door
Flat Square Lab door (Facing down)
Manhole Cover
Turnstile
Toll Bar

I wish it would be possible for BLB doors to have animations...I still use legacy doors more.

I wish it would be possible for BLB doors to have animations...I still use legacy doors more.
The whole thing behind BLB doors is to just be 3 or 2 separate bricks that go into one. .BLB's don't have animations, unlike JVS doors, as far as I know.

So no

The whole thing behind BLB doors is to just be 3 or 2 separate bricks that go into one. .BLB's don't have animations, unlike JVS doors, as far as I know.

So no
The interactive door bricks just delete one blb and put another in it's place instantly.

here's a suggestion:
a 6 wide double door that you see at the entrance of a master bedroom or something
maybe something like this?

having this would be so fantastic

Just make it a direct link (it still might cause a popup but i have not tested without adblock)

right click the download button, get the link, http://download1027.mediafire.com/ibalvbac6nng/c4j4pcafn47nkv2/Brick_TAGdoors.zip bam, DIRECT DOWNLOAD.

There's a fun present coming soon™ in cooperation with JakeBlade and ChrisBot6.

There's a fun present coming soon™ in cooperation with JakeBlade and ChrisBot6.

Holy frick these are cool you are the bomb diggity and a half !!!