Author Topic: User MrSmellyB is incredibly dumb.  (Read 3185 times)

all he was doing was getting help from you while you were being a loving starfish. i'm in support of smellyb.

all he was doing was getting help from you while you were being a loving starfish. i'm in support of smellyb.

Where the hell is the lock button I understand what I did wrong guys. I understand I was the wrong one here, now just how the hell do I lock this?

Where the hell is the lock button I understand what I did wrong guys. I understand I was the wrong one here, now just how the hell do I lock this?

lol

lol

How about instead of saying "lol" you actually help? I really don't see a lock button.

How about instead of saying "lol" you actually help? I really don't see a lock button.
no lock nor edit in the drama board

no lock nor edit in the drama board

Oh ok, thanks.
I did not know, so if people thought I was dumb... well everybody thinks I'm done for even making this... soooo...

At first I thought this post was ranting about the scout johnson guy but then I kept reading and I realized they're both dumbasses

At first I thought this post was ranting about the scout johnson guy but then I kept reading and I realized they're both dumbasses

Everybody else sided with MrSmellyB, you're the only person that sided with nobody.

you were both equally dumb in that chat
just apologize to him

you were both equally dumb in that chat
just apologize to him

Why did you make this post when you're just as dumb for making it?

Why did you make this post when you're just as dumb for making it?

Im pretty sure 10 Year olds can't Realize there mistakes

Im pretty sure 10 Year olds can't Realize there mistakes
:l

:l
you don't expect everyone to type like in class, do you?