Author Topic: Axis1000's rooster server and abusive friends  (Read 3199 times)

I wanted to try out Axis's space rp for once, since I saw it was getting some serious attention (20 players on a space rp? Get out of here)

As soon as I joined, I noticed that about 90% of the server was either Admin or Super admin, which hinted that either the host had some mighty ass friends, or he was giving away free admin, which usually means it's a noob server.

I commented on how many admins there were, and one of them said that he was tempted to ban me, so then I insulted his authority as a stuff-admin or whatever, and stuff happens:

What he doesn't know is that this is an alternative account.

The offender's name is Hunter something, I didn't really catch nor care for his full name.
I suggest you avoid this server due to it's lack of proper administration (or abundance of improper administration) or just simply avoid it because it's an RP server.

I wanted to try out Axis's space rp for once, since I saw it was getting some serious attention (20 players on a space rp? Get out of here)

As soon as I joined, I noticed that about 90% of the server was either Admin or Super admin, which hinted that either the host had some mighty ass friends, or he was giving away free admin, which usually means it's a noob server.

I commented on how many admins there were, and one of them said that he was tempted to ban me, so then I insulted his authority as a stuff-admin or whatever, and stuff happens:

What he doesn't know is that this is an alternative account.

The offender's name is Hunter something, I didn't really catch nor care for his full name.
I suggest you avoid this server due to it's lack of proper administration (or abundance of improper administration) or just simply avoid it because it's an RP server.

Anyways, I hope Hunter stays ignorant to 100k dramas like this one.

Anyways, I hope Hunter stays ignorant to 100k dramas like this one.
You talking about Hunter0821? he is that loving handicap trying to prove he has a clean record, instead he stuffted it up even more.

Also, /support
I was there, there admins was being total richardheads and bragging about their powers.

Once you realize he is a noob (I could already tell by his name) then leave the server. These kind of people you will always run into so its best to avoid em.

/support

I'm pretty sure they're a bunch of delusional teens that satisfy their megalomaniac fantasies by having power over a virtual spaceship made out of virtual bricks.

The server has poor admin choices, Epic is not even mature, how the forget did he even got admin. Epic shows a lot of bad examples, acting like a complete dumbass in front of my server and begging for "promotion"

I'm pretty sure they're a bunch of delusional teens that satisfy their megalomaniac fantasies by having power over a virtual spaceship made out of virtual bricks.

Or maybe they just think there the entrepreneur s of the server and for once can do whatever they want to anyone in the server.

Having admin + A mentality of what I just said = Ignorant Admins

It's funny that they must think that drama's from certain users are automatically invalid just because your alt is new.

Before I can /support, do you still have the chat or did you already close blockland? I don't really think you're much at fault, but I need to know to what extent was this:
I insulted his authority as a stuff-admin or whatever
since you could have just fired everyone up right there, but if it really wasn't much, then it's only them anyways.

how the forget did he even got admin.

I noticed that about 90% of the server was either Admin or Super admin, which hinted that either the host had some mighty ass friends, or he was giving away free admin, which usually means it's a noob server.

It's funny that they must think that drama's from certain users are automatically invalid just because your alt is new.

Before I can /support, do you still have the chat or did you already close blockland? I don't really think you're much at fault, but I need to know to what extent was this:since you could have just fired everyone up right there, but if it really wasn't much, then it's only them anyways.
I closed blockland attempting to un-fullscreen it for a prt scrn, so I lost the chat records. I really only insulted them after they threatened to ban me, but it goes along the lines of this:

Me: Woah
Me: holy stuff those are a lot of admins
Nameforgot: I can ban you
Me: Go ahead
Me: Instant drama

I don't actually remember what I said exactly to get him mad, since I didn't save the chat, but i'm 100% sure this is what happened

Nameforgot: I can ban you
Me: Go ahead
Me: Instant drama

Okay maybe I did provoke him, but he got what he deserved, just like I got what I deserved: a ban.

/Support, Axis and his buttbuddies are handicapped. Hunter joined my server, spammed "Bite my shiny metal ass!" a bunch, then left. I mean, the reference is funny and all, but it's still spamming.

maybe their cigarette level is their boner, and the bigger they get in cigarette levels gives them a bigger boner, kinda like setro

What a bunch of butthurts.

An rp server with 30 players and most of them are admins?

/INSTA SUPPORT